• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :) I'm Werwet

Years
  • My name is Werwet, and I'm 20 year old girl from Finland. I love Pokemon (of course!!!), anime and manga. I also like playing video games.

I have been pokemon-fan about thirtheen years now. It all started when I was 7, and I saw the first Pokémon-episode at TV. :) I have played almost all the Pokemon games, or at least one of all generations. Now I am interested of pokemon game hacks.

I don't really now, what I can also tell. Well, nice to meet you all ^^

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Werwet.
    If you're looking to play ROM Hacks, you can always check out the Emulation forums. Tons of hacks are always being made there.
    It's nice to meet you to and welcome to the PC Forums!

~Always.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • My name is Werwet, and I'm 20 year old girl from Finland. I love Pokemon (of course!!!), anime and manga. I also like playing video games.

I have been pokemon-fan about thirtheen years now. It all started when I was 7, and I saw the first Pokémon-episode at TV. :) I have played almost all the Pokemon games, or at least one of all generations. Now I am interested of pokemon game hacks.

Welcome Werwet my name is Diablo, and I'm 18 year old male living in Australia. I also love Pokemon same with all the other users in PC. I used to like playing video games but that has died down as I have my final year of school to worry about.

I have been a Pokemon fan from around 5 years of age so thats... yeah 13 years as well. but I started from my cousine lending him his GBC and Pokemon silver and also watching the anime with him.

I hope we can become good friends anyway and WELCOME once again.

Years

Hi Werwet, they call me Hikari.

So, you're Finnish? Don't worry about your English skills, it's looking good.

I was also around 7 when I first watched the anime in my home country of Australia. I played almost all Pokemon games in the 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen games.

May I recommend the Pokemon Gaming boards and Emulation for you? You'll get good interactivity there. Also, try out some other boards too cos we want diversity don't we?

If you ever get lost, contact a mod. I'm also free for a chat on my profile.

Remember to read the rules, and please no advertising. The last thing we want are silly adbots.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Greetings Werwet. :) I have a couple of other contacts from Finland. I'm also familiar with Lordi and Eurovision, and actually watch Eurovision now just to see if anything catches my ears (in which case I add it to my random playlists LMAO).

From your intro, it sounds like hacking is your game. I recommend the Emulation forum, one of our busiest forums. If you get tired of IPS patches, head on over to Game Development right next door to see programs made from scratch from the ground up. I've seen one in particular that I am somewhat excited about.

Other than that, all I can say is have fun. I see you've already met Hikari; you can see she's mad as hell. ;)

Cyclone

SadNumel

I'm a very,very SadNumel.
    Years
  • Hi! Im new here too!

If you are interested in Pokemon ROM hacks, head on over to the "Emulation" section! Lots of good tools, hacks, and teams there!

Years
  • Hi Werwet, they call me Hikari.

So, you're Finnish? Don't worry about your English skills, it's looking good.

I was also around 7 when I first watched the anime in my home country of Australia. I played almost all Pokemon games in the 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen games.

May I recommend the Pokemon Gaming boards and Emulation for you? You'll get good interactivity there. Also, try out some other boards too cos we want diversity don't we?

If you ever get lost, contact a mod. I'm also free for a chat on my profile.

Remember to read the rules, and please no advertising. The last thing we want are silly adbots.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

HI! And sorry for long break ^^,
    Thank you, for reading my introducion tread and nice to meet you :) I'll gladly accept any request and advices.

Yeah, I'm Finnish :), and my native language is also Finnish, so English is quite hard for me, but, no pain, no gain! Have to use it, if I want to be better speaker ^^.

Hi :D I like also to watch Eurovision, I found out so much nice music. This Year, I loved Turkey's song. ^^ and many other. We can talk about those if You like :).

And I'm a Lordi fan too. :( It's sad that he is kind of "out" here at Finland at the moment. After winning the Eurovision song contest, he was made out to be children band, what they really don't are -_-,.

And, I'm SO SORRY, If I already replied to you. I'm still learning those things ^^. I tried to reply before this comment, so maybe you'll get two of them. Also, I'm sorry for this long break!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, Werwet! ^_^ Welcome to PC! You'll fit in perfectly here, there are so many others on the forum just like you haha. I also love a lot of anime/manga, and even video games, though I don't play very many since I tend to be pretty poor most of the time.

Good luck with your hacking, I'm sure you'll find everything ROM hack-related in our Emulation section~ it's very active and filled with things you'll like. :D

It was great meeting you and enjoy your stay here! I know your intro was posted a few weeks ago, but I figured I'd give you a nice belated welcome since I haven't yet and noticed you bumped the thread back up. n_n

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years

Hi Werwet, neat name you have there.

I'm into Pokemon as well!!!!! (What a surprise! :P)

I haven't seen the anime since god knows when..

I've played Gen's I - V, and they're all great!

Welcome to PC, though.

Don't advertise and have bucket loads of fun (I know i do!)

Years
  • Hi there, Werwet! ^_^ Welcome to PC! You'll fit in perfectly here, there are so many others on the forum just like you haha. I also love a lot of anime/manga, and even video games, though I don't play very many since I tend to be pretty poor most of the time.

Good luck with your hacking, I'm sure you'll find everything ROM hack-related in our Emulation section~ it's very active and filled with things you'll like. :D

It was great meeting you and enjoy your stay here! I know your intro was posted a few weeks ago, but I figured I'd give you a nice belated welcome since I haven't yet and noticed you bumped the thread back up. n_n

It's okey, I haven't had time to check this tread for a couple of days. :)
    I'm glad that you still welcomed me ^^.

Well, I'm student so I don't have much money either, but here at Finland is no tution fees, which helps me a lot. :) I don't always buy video games new, usually I just bough someones old game.

Nice to meet you ^^

Hi Werwet, neat name you have there.

I'm into Pokemon as well!!!!! (What a surprise! :P)

I haven't seen the anime since god knows when..

I've played Gen's I - V, and they're all great!

Welcome to PC, though.

Don't advertise and have bucket loads of fun (I know i do!)

Thanks ^^ My name was made up accidentally. xD It's a typo, but because it sounded cool, I wanted to use it. Later, I found out what those "words" means ( I never though that wer and wet are words).

I'm already having fun ^^. People are very lovely and nice here!

Last edited:
    Back