• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi - Interested in Hacking

xdfty37dr3

Psychopath
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Hi, nice to meet you. I'm xdfty37dr3, but you can call me any name you want. My friend told me about this place, and I'm interested in ROM hacking, so I joined. I know how to program already, so I'm looking forward to a good time here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome, pal! If you are interested in ROM Hacking, then you're more than welcome to check out the ROM Hacking board in this forum. They have the tools and resources for you to check out to help you get started! And good luck with everything; I think it's tricky to learn and get used to it, but, I think it can work out rather well for you~! <33

Have a nice stay, and enjoy your day! Like always, if you have any questions about the forum, you're more than welcome to ask anyone of us! And you know, you can always contact me if you want to talk, or be friends! See you again later~!

PC is definitely the best hub for hacking. :') I don't know much about it but plenty of others do and there are many tutorials to help beginning hackers get started. Great meeting you, xdfty37dr3! ...gah I need a nickname or something for you because there's no way I'll ever remember that name lool.

Good luck hacking, see you around, and please do stick with us. PC is an amazing place.

Years
    Same here, I have been using this site for around 2 years just to get info and downloads on other peoples hack roms. just starting posting for the first time, attempting to make my own pokemon hack.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey welcome person haha!

But seriously welcome to PC we are so excited to have you here!
    And I joined for the same reason hacks haha there's a lot of them here and a lot of resources as well we also have a hub that you can ask questions and get some help from other hackers as well so I think you'll defianately enjoy it here!

So are you looking to make your own hack? I'm guessing cause that's really cool haha and defianately soemng worth trying haha.
    But if you have any questions about the forums or wanna chat I'm here so VM me if you'd like haha and welcome once again and I hope to see you around the hacking sections :D

Back