• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Just Joined

SpamKingofSiam

Sir Spamsalot
Years
  • BOW DOWN AND HAIL I AM THE SPAM KING OF SIAM

Lol but seriously even though it says im the spam king i won' be doing any spamming i hope to be a productive member of this site and to make lots of friends here!!!

I just got my first game a diamond i still dont quite understand it all but im sure ill fit in once i learn the basics

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, SpamKingofSiam!

It's good to hear that you won't be spamming =P (One might get a different first impression from your name.)

But it's still great to have you here! Nice to hear that you'll try to stay active. Trust me, it's a lot of fun once you get started!

Eh, Diamond isn't too difficult. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time! =P

Have fun, and I'll see you around!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, member with the misleading username!

Just got Diamond, aye? I'll be linking my games up with Wi-Fi in a couple of hours so if you want to battle, leave me a visitor message. And don't worry about not understanding something about the game. The stickied threads in the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum board will probably answer your questions. If they don't, just ask the question yourself.

I'll see you around the forums ;)

SpamKingofSiam

Sir Spamsalot
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, member with the misleading username!

Just got Diamond, aye? I'll be linking my games up with Wi-Fi in a couple of hours so if you want to battle, leave me a visitor message. And don't worry about not understanding something about the game. The stickied threads in the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum board will probably answer your questions. If they don't, just ask the question yourself.

I'll see you around the forums ;)

yeah ill see you around but its not that misleading look at my avatar what kind of spam do you think im talking about =P

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • Hi there. Though my post is very late but Welcome to PC have fun here and as others said don't forget to read rules and faqs. Have fun.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • you're 12? wth? how are you out of school?anyways, hi
    He could do home schooling, or even more likely, he could live in a timezone that is different than yours, DumbPikAchu.

Anyway, if you thought Mmight_Halo's post was late, I suppose this post would insanely late, wouldn't it? Sorry, I try to personally welcome all the new users that post here, but alas I do get preoccupied from time-to-time.

Enough about me, however. This thread is all about welcoming you! So welcome to the Ol' PC, my friend!

I'm sure we are all just very honored that you wish to be a good and productive member of this community. Being active and helpful will take you very far around here, my friend... I predict you will have quite a few friends with that attitude.

I hope to see you around, SpamKingofSiam. Take care now!
    (Love the user name, by the way. xD)

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Well, if mmight halo is late, and Hiidoran is extremely late, where does that leave me? (Pause for dramactic moment.)

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I love new people, ;3.
    Trust me, you'll love it here. Drop by the Pokemon Battle Strategies and Movesets if you wanna see me.
    (And alot more cool people.)

Good Luck! Random Smilies time!
    :t129::t129: <------ I can't get enough of these!

SpamKingofSiam

Sir Spamsalot
    Years
  • you're 12? wth? how are you out of school?anyways, hi

i was home sick today strept throat

He could do home schooling, or even more likely, he could live in a timezone that is different than yours, DumbPikAchu.

Anyway, if you thought Mmight_Halo's post was late, I suppose this post would insanely late, wouldn't it? Sorry, I try to personally welcome all the new users that post here, but alas I do get preoccupied from time-to-time.

Enough about me, however. This thread is all about welcoming you! So welcome to the Ol' PC, my friend!

I'm sure we are all just very honored that you wish to be a good and productive member of this community. Being active and helpful will take you very far around here, my friend... I predict you will have quite a few friends with that attitude.

I hope to see you around, SpamKingofSiam. Take care now!
    (Love the user name, by the way. xD)

t y glad you like the name i spent alot of time thinking bout it also for protecting me up there!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Ok this is my guess. (Please don't laugh) I think that the Spam your talking about is some kind of food? o.O

Anyways, Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Ok this is my guess. (Please don't laugh) I think that the Spam your talking about is some kind of food? o.O

Anyways, Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums!

Yeah, that's correct. Spam is canned food IIRC. I've had it before..

Anyways, welcome to PC, SKoS. Hopefully the D/P/P forum will help you learn about Diamond.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Im the King of Spam! xD. I used to live in Hawaii, and people fought for spam there. o_O. Anyways, welcome to PC!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • In NY? I live in NY! But I hate spam....

Anyway, I'm late here but welcome to PC! If you have Pokémon TV questions just ask me. :P

SpamKingofSiam

Sir Spamsalot
    Years
  • In NY? I live in NY! But I hate spam....

Anyway, I'm late here but welcome to PC! If you have Pokémon TV questions just ask me. :P

well so do i, just thought it would be a good joke to mess with people's minds =D it works dosen't it you see SpamKing and you think "oh great another spammer...." but then you see my avatar and you think your stupid or your confused either way its fun!

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
  • Welcome 2 PC dude!!

Welcome! lol! spam is awsome!!! srry... 4 some reason, i grew up with spam!!! lol!
    well im inviting u 2 be my friend spam buddy! (yum)
    other people: (ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

---bugbite250---

Back