• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi..My Name Is...

Amano_Yukkiteru

Mirai Nikki Holder!!The First!
Years
  • Hi...My name is Amano Yukkiteru...Hajimemashite...I've been a pokemon fan about 3 years now...Other than pokemon...I love many anime such as One Piece,Naruto..The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and many more...I was born in Tokyo,Japan..But when I was 10..My parents sent me to London...Well...that's all for my introduction...I hope you will accept me here and I hope I will have many friends here...^^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Amano Yukkiteru!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Cool name, btw! What was the first Pokémon game you were introduced to?

That's awesome that you were born in Japan. I want to visit Japan so, so, so, so bad. London is also cool. :p

Of course you'll be accepted. :] Hope to see you around!

Amano_Yukkiteru

Mirai Nikki Holder!!The First!
    Years
  • Thx for the warm welcome guys...^^
    The first pokemon game I played is Pokemon Emerald..It's a great game though..^^
    You think Japan is cool...thx... Yeah London also the best...hehehe :)

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey ! Welcome to the forum/community !
    Boku wa Renpuu desu !

My Japanese isn't that great X_X
    My father has visited Japan many times on business and he enjoys the country/culture very much !
    I would like to visit one day and I may do if I am worthy of grading towards a Black Belt in Shorinjiryu Kenkokan Karate-do.
    I hope you find yourself at home here with many members who enjoy anime,gaming and Pokemon ! (Of course !)

Years
  • A pleasure to meet you, Amano! Welcome to PC! n~n

You haven't been a Pokemon fan for very long compared to some, but that isn't a bad thing at all! We have many people who didn't get into Pokemon until recently here too, actually. I'm also curious about what Pokemon game you started with? Going to assume around the fourth gen since that's what was out four years ago... don't remember if HG/SS came out back then but definitely D/P/Pt.

I'll second everyone suggesting General Entertainment if you'd like to talk about anime since we do have quite a lot of anime fans here, myself included. :D We actually have a One Piece fanclub on PC too, so that's something you can get involved in if you're looking for more things to do here on the forum. There might be more clubs you're interested in over at Other Clubs so I'd recommend giving that a look-see sometime. We also have the Pokemon equivalent of Other Clubs here though called Pokemon Clubs; if you ever want to get involved in Pokemon groups and discussions, this would be the place! There's plenty of other things here excluding what everyone has already mentioned, so make sure to do some digging and you'll definitely find what you like!

Super awesome that you were born in Japan too, I can't wait until I'm able to go. The country just looks so beautiful. <3

Anyway, that's all from me so have a great time here and see you around!

Back