• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!! New :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hiii~~~~ I'm a new member to this family xD I'm quite happy being here!
    Sooo em yeah xD I love pokemon! I truly enjoy it, I tend to complete my poked ex most of the time, sometimes I breed, but I'm not that good at breeding I'm still a newbie in that xD

I like meeting new people special my fellow comrades in pokemon -w- thanks to this awesome game I'm able to learn new stuff, people and fun! Oh yeah :3 okno

Soooooooo emmmm ok I got nothing else for now xD but hope to meet more people and have friends over here :3, I have been in this page for some info but until now I got the time to do my account and spend time here :D soo yeah

Wanna know me ask anything you want ^^ I'm open minded :3 and I would do the same :D
    Have a nice day/night~~~

Years
  • Hi there, Mai_chan123! As for breeding, I'm also a noob, so we're on the same boat in that regard. You should make many friends here, as this site is filled with nice people! Anyways, what is your favorite Pokemon game? And when did you start playing Pokemon? I'll hope to see you around!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hi maichan, welcome to poke community forums, I hope you enjoy here, don't forget to read and follow rules and guidelines and making lots of friends :)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Breeding can be pretty difficult, right? At least, I've always found it to be so...but then, I've never had the patience for IVs and all that; I only EV train now because Super Training makes it easy to see what you're doing...even if it is horrendously tedious! You might want to check out Trade Corner, though - if you're interested in breeding, perhaps you could set up your own shop once you feel you're a little better at it? It'd help to fill your Pokedex on X/Y or ORAS, too! Have you been playing either of those recently, by any chance?~

If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a VM or PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha welcome to the forums Mai_Chan ,
    I like never complete my pokedex lol not somthing i usually wanna do anyway.
    Ong i hate breeding im terrible at it and ev training all bad for me haha. I actually have a competitive team and theres no way i can get it bred so i got some help :3
    Anyways i guess i could ask a couple questions :)
    Ummm lets see ill do pokemon related and idk maybe some others :3
    Uhhh favorite pokemon?
    Favorite generation?
    When u started playing pokemon?
    Other interests outside of pokemon?
    I guess to be fair ill answer as well ;)
    Umm my fav pokemon is undecided but ive narrowed it to Glaceon and Espeon.
    Favorite gen would be 3 because i <3 hoenn and it was the hardest game.
    Started i think in 2007-8
    Other interstes: reading, singing, other videogames, chatting mostly :)
    So ya alittle about myself haha other things are in profile and other things u can vm me if u wanna chat and if u got any questions and once again welcome haha! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wew, you've received quite the wonderful welcome already, but I'll pop in anyway~!
    Another big welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, Mai! ♥ n_n

You definitely came to the right place to connect to a great Pokemon community. This place is full of lovely people, it's active and packed with so much information! I'm sure you'll settle right in. +20 cool points for you for being a pokemon breeder~! I'm starting to get back to it myself, but just need a couple of pokemon from my old files of Black and White 2, like Dittos and all that stuff. :3

We have some wonderful guides here that may help you with any questions you may have, in which, you'll be able to check that out here! If you still don't understand something, please feel free to PM or VM any of the traders there, or you can ask in the Quick Questions & Answers thread too!

New friends are definitely around the corner, in which you can message them anytime! Please feel free to poke me via PM or VM if you have questions in general or just want to chat! You seem like a really cool person!

Years
  • You'll get there. 8] Breeding is really fun and gives you so much to do post-game - it's what I love to mess around with most when I finish the story in Pokemon games. Glad to have such big fans here with us! Welcome, Mai!

If you like meeting new people you should really enjoy PC since we're a thriving and very friendly forum with a lot of members. Pokemon has given me plenty of opportunities to meet cool people by coming online and checking for trades/battles and the like so it's pretty worth it to stick around. Hope you'll do just that and end up becoming a regular as you seem pretty awesome yourself. :')

Have a fantastic stay and such! Be sure to let me know if you'd like to chat and, more importantly, have a blast.

Years
  • I definitely have to say hello to you, since you look like a cutie who might be fun to have around so yeah, late welcome to you Mai!

As the others mentioned countlessly in their posts, you will enjoy PC for sure! I came in thinking if I wasn't going to stay active or not, but it turned out everything met expectations and that's why I'm still here after 3 years. I'm sure Sheep's post saying that we hope you become active yourself would be well appreciated since it's nice to have cool people sticking around.

I'm always open for a visitor message or a friend request, since having a friend is always recommended given it can encourage one to stay active. Hopefully you have a great time like everyone here is, and well have a blast!

- Hikamaru

Back