• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!!!! New Art Guy

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Hi, Im new to this Forum. I love Art, and pokemon.

On my freetime I like reading, watching movies, doing kungfu, kickboxing and love using the internet. ha!!!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
    Hi there omega! (You don't mind me calling you that, do you?) Welcome to the forums! You might want to check out the Art Gallery if you are interested in art. Also, check out the Oeaki, which is here. LINK You should also pay Culture and Media a visit, since you mentioned that you like reading and movies. Good luck and seeyou around!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey omegaman, nice to meet you!

I'd definitely take Cosmo's advice - we need more art people around the place. From what I hear the art gallery needs a bit more love and attention from the community and you might just be the man for the job! C&M is always looking for more people too, so you should check it out!

Anyway I hope you enjoy the place as much as the rest of us do! Welcome to the community and hopefully I'll see you around :)

Years
    Welcome to PC!! We're definitely in need of more artists around here, like the above poster said, so if you've got any work to show, do drop by the Art Gallery section ~ (don't forget to read the rules, though XD)

I hope you have a good time here, and stick around! PC's community is full of life, so I'm sure you'll find many things to do here.

Back