• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi new friends!

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hi new friends!
    The name is pixelated_pat, but you can just call me Pat. I am a beginner pixel artist, but I'm also a collector, gamer, anime fan, basically anything related to Pokémon :)
    I am a returning user as well. I used this website back when I was a kid, I remember being drawn to the forums after discovering the rom hack ShinyGold by Zel. I had a lot of fun on the forums when I was a kid, but eventually fell off after growing up did it's thing.
    Of all the things that have changed over the years, the only thing that hasn't changed is my love for Pokémon. I am looking forward to being a part of the community again and taking part in daily discussions about anything related to Pokémon. :)

Years
    Hello, Pixelated_Pat, and welcome back to the forums!
    Feel free to share your pixel art in Art Studio section! I have no doubt you will find plenty of interesting places about Pokémon on the forums. ^^

I can relate! I have been playing since generation 1, but while my interest decreased after generation 3, I am still a fan of Pokémon, years later!
    I see you have discovered the forum games! I look forward to share the fun with you!

What is the first Pokémon game you have played ?

pixelated_pat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hello, Pixelated_Pat, and welcome back to the forums!
    Feel free to share your pixel art in Art Studio section! I have no doubt you will find plenty of interesting places about Pokémon on the forums. ^^

I can relate! I have been playing since generation 1, but while my interest decreased after generation 3, I am still a fan of Pokémon, years later!
    I see you have discovered the forum games! I look forward to share the fun with you!

What is the first Pokémon game you have played ?

I'm most definitely excited to share my art in the studio section! I just have to learn how to code again so I can insert images &all that fun stuff xD but I have a lot of work I'd love to share! OW, custom maps, sprites (custom and recolors). You can actually find some of my art in the album I uploaded to my profile! :)

&The first game I played was the classic Yellow Version, truly a marvel of it's time. I always love replaying it and having Pikachu with me the whole journey :)

Years
    I'm most definitely excited to share my art in the studio section! I just have to learn how to code again so I can insert images &all that fun stuff xD but I have a lot of work I'd love to share! OW, custom maps, sprites (custom and recolors). You can actually find some of my art in the album I uploaded to my profile! :)

&The first game I played was the classic Yellow Version, truly a marvel of it's time. I always love replaying it and having Pikachu with me the whole journey :)

I looked at your gallery, wonderful sprites! I would love to see more!
    I played Yellow too! A great game, even if I had trouble with my 6 pokémon team, with levels not rising fast enough, so I brought my Red game's pokémon in there to back them up! ^^
    What is your team in Yellow, besides Pikachu ?

pixelated_pat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Hello!

What do you collect for Pokemon? The TCG? Merch?

Are you looking forward to the upcoming games?

For the most part I'm a TCG Collector, but I also like to get plushies whenever I can :))
    &If I'm being honest I haven't played a new game in quite awhile, but Scarlet and Violet have peaked my interest. I'll have to buy a switch if I want to play them, tho. I'm behind the times a bit xD

I looked at your gallery, wonderful sprites! I would love to see more!
    I played Yellow too! A great game, even if I had trouble with my 6 pokémon team, with levels not rising fast enough, so I brought my Red game's pokémon in there to back them up! ^^
    What is your team in Yellow, besides Pikachu ?

Thank you so much, I appreciate that :)
    If I can find a way to upload the photos via mobile, I'll definitely share some in the art gallery. I just don't have a computer at the moment so figuring all this out again on a mobile device is a bit challenging.
    &Trading in Pokémon from other games for certain challenges was always a lot of fun, it helps your stronger Pokémon gain levers quicker due to trade Pokémon gaining experiencing faster. Before you know it you got a level 100 beast after a couple playthrus *sunglasses emoji*
    &I don't remember my old team, but when I played through Yellow version again a couple months ago, my team was:
    Pikachu
    Clefable
    Charizard
    Vaporeon
    Tauros (emulator save states helped here hehe)
    Dragonite
    All around a fun team, took a lot of patience but it was worth it for a fun trip through the Pokémon League :)

Devil666

Devil666
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I collect TCG's too though i dont have much of those I still love my collection.

Back