• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new here.

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Hi, I'd been looking for a good forum to do some RP stuff and found this one. Hope to do some of that here.

A bit about me: I got into Pokemon in late 1998, when I was 11 years old and in 5th grade. I currently own Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, and Stadium 2, and have played Leaf Green and Ruby, though I don't own either at the moment.

My favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Zapdos, and Suicune, which I will have on a planned R/S/E/FR/LG team. Also, I've developed a certain liking for Zangoose and Gardevoir as I've used both pretty well in Ruby. For a sixth Pokemon, as I've mentioned five already, I was thinking of trying Armaldo.

In terms of RPing, though, to make things more realistic, I'd replace Zapdos and Suicune with Jolteon and either Gyarados or Lapras, as having even one legendary Pokemon in such a game without acquiring it in-game is probably a rather bad idea.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Hey, Welcome to PC! Im Chatot Pirate friendliest Pirate on the PC Ocean. PM me re-colors, friends, whatever floats your boat.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to PC. I hope you have a good time
    here and that you have read the rules.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy, little boy. Vavavoom is myself. Welcome to the huge Pokémon Community. If you need some help, chat with me. Okay? And be nice...

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active and follow the rules!!! PM (private message) me if you want to be friends! ^.^ See you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Welcome to PC!

Enjoy your stay. Hopefully I get a chance to RP with you sometime!

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome.

Sadly, most of the active RPGs are already filled up. I even had a good character design ready (admittedly, it was based mostly on me IRL, but that's mostly a "getting started" thing and I would branch out into other characters after I had a chance to see what RPing here was like).

Back