• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.. new here

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I kknew you liked flygon before I even looked at your avatar! (Under the "hi, I'm new" title it said "desert spirit")
    welcome to the pokecomunity!

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey there Desert Spirit! I like your username :D Flygons are awesome, my bro has a shiny one ;__;

Welcome to Pokemon Community, enjoy your stay, read the rules, and keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Welcome to the community. I agree totally, Flygon rules, as are all dragons. :). Anyway enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around on the forums. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello im Diglett 032 cool avatar and cool username. Who doesn't like Flygon?

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • welcome to PC. I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to invite me as a friend and don't forget to read the rules. I like all dragon types including flygon.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi The Desert Spirit and welcome PokeCommunity!

Flygon is pretty cool ^.^

Have a great time here and remember to read the rules.

Back