• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi new here

Years
    hello pc friends my name is ROSHU from nepal i'am new here but not in pokemon :D i don't have DS/3DS i play pokemon games on computer i love hacks and wanna learn hacking hope to get some hacking knowledge from here ;-)

Years
    Hello Roshu. I'm new here as well, but thought I'd welcome you anyway! From what I've seen looking around, I'm sure you'll find plenty of information on hacks here. Enjoy your stay.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    hello and welcome Roshu :) i hope you enjoy your stay here at pokecommunity

don't hesitate to PM or VM me if you wanna be friends :P

Hey there Roshu and a big welcome to PC! I recommend Emulation & ROM Hacking for all discussions on hacks and you'll find a whole slew there waiting for you to play them. My personal favorites are Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky out of the ones I've played that have been completed so give them a shot if you haven't already. ;P Guarantee you'll love them as they're very fun. Light Platinum is really popular right now, too.

Good luck learning and hope to see you around lots! This is a big forum so there's a lot to do outside hacking. But if you want to make your own game you're going to love all the tools and tutorials we have to use. Have an amazing stay and contact a staff member if you need help! Hope to see you around. :3

Years
    thanks all of you friends and cirno is there any other nepali member here if you know any let me know

Back