• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new to pokemon

Years
  • Hi Im Beckii, im new to pokemon, i have just bought pokemon black 2 and loving it,

Im female, 16 and single, i live in Swansea, im here for hints, tips and really make new friends. If there is any help you can give me, it'd be mch appriciated, im not great at spelling but im doing my best. Please drop by and say hello, would love new friends.

Ooops almost forgot, i started with snivy x

Cid

Years
  • Hi there, Beckii! Glad to see you drop by. I won't stall for much longer, so I'll just say this now:

Welcome to the forums!

It's nice to see people still getting into the franchise from its recent releases. I know I started pretty early, but Yellow wasn't the earliest time you could start with it anyway, so really, I don't see much difference. In fact, I think that starting at this point in the franchise is a wonderful thing! Because you still have that much enthusiasm towards the franchise, and I think that with the way technology gets better, that's not gonna waver any time soon. That being said, I say hop right in! We have the Fifth Gen subforum for you to indulge yourself in. That place is probably the most bustling we have among the sections like it, not counting XY because that's about games that aren't released yet. Haha. Speaking of which, are you excited for XY? I certainly am! The starters are adorable. Maybe you have a special place for Snivy like I do with my first starter, but I think it's just as easy to fall in love with the new bunch.

In other news, you're from Swansea, eh? We have members all around the globe, some of which might just live pretty near to you. Don't let that scare you, though! XD; As far as I know, we don't have creepy guys here that haven't been dealt with yet. In fact, the entire community is pretty friendly! Both the side who's still into Pokémon and the other side who's just in for the company, so there's multitudes to enjoy talking to or making friends with. I believe the easiest way to get to know people and make friends is to just stay as active as possible. Post around, drop a VM to an interesting person and hope he/she replies, stick to the rules and make an awesome track record as a new user all in all. If you do that, they might just get back to you and say hello with a nice chit-chat every time! If that doesn't resemble a friendship budding then I don't know what does.

But yeah, I hope you like this place and come back each time! I assure you, this place is amazing if you give time to it.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Hi Beckii, welcome to PokéCommunity! Like Cid said, it's nice to see people into the newer games. Those damn genwunners... :chu:

Well, I love meeting new people so, if you ever need a chat with someone, don't be shy to come talk to me! :pink_smile:

I love Snivy, but I've always picked the fire starters - it all started in SoulSilver when I chose Cyndaquil. After that I've always got the fire starters (Cyndaquil, Tepig, and soon to be Fennekin). But I love all the Pokémon in the world!

:t201-p::t201-o::t201-k::t201-e::t201-m::t201-o::t201-n::t201-!:

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Baby_B !
    I got White recently and started with Tepig ! Go Bacon ! No I didn't really nickname her bacon..I called her Kamon !
    There are plenty of different topics to visit on the forum which can give you ideas on what Pokemon to train and if you're into competitive battling then I'm sure there is a thread of IVs and EV training/competitive team discussion.

I'm not good at spelling either, but luckily they invented spell-check =)

Have fun !
    More members to add to the recent British Invasion !
    Hi, new to pokemon

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Is that you in your avatar and profile pic? Well, it seems like you like showcase yourself.

But anyways, hey Baby_B or Beckii!

I'm Student D1, or you could just call me as Student, and welcome to the community! :)

Oh cool! You got yourself a Black 2. I got mine a White 2 last Christmas and I'm almost to the end of the story in the game. How 'bout you? Where are you in the game? What's your starter by the way? Mine's Oshawott, since he's the best starter among the three Unova starters in my opinion, plus he's more well-balanced and cute-looking. :D

So you live in Swansea, Wales, which is a part of the UK. Well, I don't know if there are any people living as same as you but there are lots of people here living in various locations that you could talk to, like me. We are a friendly community, so you don't hesitate to ask or have a chat with us. I'm always open if you want to talk almost about anything out of the blue, so just VM me on my profile and we could start chatting. :classic:

And it's all right if you aren't good at spelling and grammar; as long as you're trying, and not doing it on purpose, then you'll do just fine here in PC.

Anyways, read the rules if you haven't yet and hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Hiya, yeah thats me in my profile and avatar pics.

I started the game with Snivy, but hes Servine now and im currnetly battling Burgh, so getting my third badge in a min, i sent everyone friend requests on this page, i hope that was ok x

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Beckii! So wonderful of you to finally join on in the most beautiful and adventurous Pokemon Forum know as PokeCommunity! So Welcome, welcome and please do stay!

I certainly hope that you'd consider to play the older games in the franchise, I'm absolutely sure that you'd love and enjoy them as much as the current franchise games which is Pokemon Black and White 2. I want you to check out ALL of the sections and subforums we have to offer, there is so much to discuss and so much to learn, even making new friends in the process.

Since you started with a Snivy, I'm guessing that you'll be taking grass types for a liking, they are cool but not as cool as fire types in my opinion. I started out with Tepig in both Black/White and Black/White 2. I'll always start off with a fire type no matter what, because they are my absolute favourites! :D

Also be sure to read the RULES and be sure to ask for the users in BOLD BLUE NAMES for any questions or help that you may need, they'd be more than happy to answer whatever question you have. :)

Lastly, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm a VM(Visitor Message) and PM(Private Message) away, and don't worry I don't bite! ;D

Back