• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New user with only 1 friend in safari here

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I hope that we can become good buds as well! Maybe tells us a bit of yourself, liiike, what pokemon games are your favourite? Maybe Emerald? Because I really love emerald. How about Pokemon X&Y - are you playing it right now? If so, feel free to visit the pokemon X&Y board to talk about the games! You can also swap FCs with other members there, over at the X&Y FC Code sharing thread. <3

If you need any assistance with anything, all you gotta do is ask! Enjoy your stay, and I hope you'll have a great day. :3

I'm open to be your friend as well! (= You can send me a message or chat with me anytime; PC members are generally quite friendly and open to talk. But as LGDArm suggested, you should first tell us a little bit about yourself so we have something to go off of. There's a lot you can say for us to get to know you and although you're not required, it certainly is a recommended suggestion! Welcome to the forum.

Hope you've been having fun on PokeCommunity so far. Let our wonderful staff know if you need any help and be sure to post around! There are lots of places to explore here that you'll definitely enjoy as a Pokemon fan. n_n

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Hey derukka; I'd love to be your friend! You can VM me for my FriendCode if you'd ever like to share, mkay? I don't have my Friend Safari yet since I restarted my game but I should soon. :p Anywho, welcome to PokeCommunity! I do hope you enjoy your stay and if you're ever not, don't hesitate to VM/PM me and I'll see what I can do to fix that, alrighty? :D

Back