• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Newbie here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • First of all, that's a really nice usernaaame! Kn, I actually love using Poison Jab - almost as much as Poison Tail! And Toxicroak isn't too bad either! But welcome to PC, and for your first forum, I'm glad that you chose PC!

Take a visit to the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread, if you'd like to see various FC posted upon a database, and that's where you can add people for your safari zone! Also, feel free to post your own Friend Safari there too, and you'll be able to swap with others! So, you'll make loads of new buddies for your friend safari in no time, and you can see the types of friend safaris there too. :3

And please do make your self at home, and enjoy yourself! If you have any quesitons at all about PC in general, all you need ot do is ask, and we'll all answer you as soon and as effective as possible! Maybe we can chat sometime and be friends too, since I'd love that! Have a nice afternoon. <3

Years
  • Ho boy, I definitely like your username a whole lot, agreed. Always a sucker for Pokemon move-related names like those. xD;; Welcome to the community Jab, good to meet you!

Yeah, our friend code thread is huuuge and people make tons of in-game friends that way. You'll be no exception. :) We have a lot of talented trainers here including people who have been into Pokemon for a very long time! How long have you been into the series? Newer or long-time fan? We love getting to know peeps here so consider letting us know a little more so we can see what we all have in common outside of, of course, being Pokemon fans. ♥

See you around and hope you had a great Christmas!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Welcome to the forums~ I hope you have a great time here. c::

Years
  • Sheep- I'v been a life long fan, first game was pokemon red for gameboy. And i used to watch the cartoon on saturdays when i was in elementary school. Thanks for liking the name lol

Creme- Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Back