• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi NEWBIE looking for some help.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Hi guys,

recently joined the forum (5mins ago to be specific), I've found my pokemon collection or some of it, in my mothers loft. all in plastic pockets placed in a plastic folder, so all still in good condition.

I'm just really confused, as i seem to have a Charizard 'Shine' 4/102.. looked on ebay, seen some at like 1.5k-3k prices.. then some at £60. just unsure as to which one i actually have. is there a way of telling the difference? i also have Blastoise shine, swell as others.

I'm going to a comic book shop in glasgow tomorrow, as they buy pokemon cards. i just don't want to be ripped off.

thanks again.
    daryn.

Years
  • Hey Daryn, huge welcome to PC! :3 Have you tried the how much is my card worth? thread in the Pokemon TCG board? You'd have better luck asking there than here as that's where all our TCG enthusiasts go to discuss card pricing and strategies. The regulars there are quite knowledgeable on all things covering the card game so you'll get an answer fairly quickly, I'm sure.

Enjoy your time on the forum, all right? Hope you'll end up staying with us after you find the value of your cards as this really is an awesome forum. Plenty to do and people to meet. :)

Cheers and enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hello there! Welcome to PC! :D Hope you enjoy the stay. Btw, there's a thread here that would help you a lot on your stuff :)

Back