• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, nice to meat you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    If you really would like to describe what my favorite things to do are in one word it would be: Pokemaniac. And yes- that's totally what I am!

I wish to study every single thing there is to know about Pokemon ( Add on to what I know already, wich is a lot ) and since Unova was out, I have been tracking down every news flash there is about it... ( But now it's become a Kalos obsession when it came out ).

I have played leaf green about one billion times and know it front to back, back to front and also middle to front to back ( and even middle back to front, but that don't really matter right now... ) so if any body needs something to do with it or has a question about it, Feel free to ask me.

I started watching the series just this year but I have watched every day all day and now I'm already at the adventures of Unove ( Black n' White ).

I'm a pretty friendly person so making friends with me will be no problem...

And if any body has the Patience to answer all my questions... Ehem... Well... Feel free...

Rachel

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello there rthler or Rachel, as you have described yourself, and Welcome to The Pokecommunity. It's quite interesting to know that you're a Pokemaniac. I haven't seen many of them. We have different sections for different generations here where you can boast about your knowledge. Most of them pertain to the games so, there will be many people asking questions to you. Have fun with that.
    Current Generation Pokemon Gaming

You have played through Leaf Green quite a lot, it's my favorite too. We can compare notes later and I also have some questions for you :P You can find many Leaf Green gamers at the Advanced Generation Gaming Section. They will be willing to discuss things with you.

An anime watcher as well? That's pretty great. Discussions go on about the Anime regularly at the Pokemon Anime Section. You'll find lovers there who can't wait to tell you about the latest installment of the Anime. I personally have watched the seasons till the end of fourth generation, but I didn't find it interesting after that.

You will find many interesting personalities here who will become good friends and trusting allies over the course of time. All your questions will be answered willingly by our capable Moderators and Super Moderators. Just drop them a message on their profile. If you need anything related to general things on the forums I will do my best to help you out.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Rachel. It's awesome to have such a Pokemon Fanatic join the community! We have so many different sections and threads for you to even learn more or share some of your ideas so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you need any help, let me know or message any staff member. Hope you have a great stay here at PC. I'm sure you'll be a viable part to this community.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello, hello, fellow Pokemaniac! Hah, as you can see, there are a lot of fellow Pokemaniacs here, so no doubt you'll fit riiight in here. <3

I really like learning about everything there is about pokemon too. I used to discuss loads of theories with people, and talk about hypothetical stuff, y'know? And ah, I really love the Kalos region too. Well know, if you want to jump right in to the pokemon discussions with the rest of us, you can check out the boards like the Pokémon General board, and the Pokémon Gaming Central board. As the names suggests, you can discuss general pokemon topics over on the pokemon general board, such as your favourite pokemon, and other pokemon-related theories you may have, or, want to discuss, and there is also a wider variety of pokemon-gaming related topics over on the Pokemon Gaming Central board. They're all pretty cool to check out, so feel free to visit anytime! <33

And hey, no worries, if you have any question about anything, you can contact me, or another staff member willing to help you out! Mmm, but it's really nice to meet you Rachel, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here on the forums! And have a great day! :3

Back