• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, nice to meet you

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Hello~

My nick is Schweizer but it's not always available so I have several other nicks people know me by. I'm a 23-year old university student. I like pokemon since the first versions came out and I have to say Gen II is my favorite one.

I haven't played the last versions (B/W) because I'm still completing my HeartGold game (I'm close to do it).

I actually found this site "again" because I was looking for a Pokemon Community. Then I found out I had an account already but never used it so I'm introducing myself properly this time.

Well, I hope I can make some friends, have a nice chat, trade pokemon, etc.

See you around!

PS: I forgot to say English is not my mother language so I'm sorry if I make some mistake.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Greetings sir, and welcome back! I'm pretty close to your age (almost 21). What is your mother language? Schweizer makes me think German?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Thank you Deadrocks :)

My mother language is Spanish. Schweizer is the name of a sword that just happens to have a German origin. It is used by one of my favorite characters (Raphael from Soulcalibur).

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Welcome! Welcome! Do read the rules and enjoy it hear at the community!

And Good Luck with the HeartGold! You should start playing Black/White soon! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome :)
    And yes, eventually I'll play B/W. Though I don't know if they are going to release a new version for Gen V.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello~

My nick is Schweizer but it's not always available so I have several other nicks people know me by. I'm a 23-year old university student. I like pokemon since the first versions came out and I have to say Gen II is my favorite one.

I haven't played the last versions (B/W) because I'm still completing my HeartGold game (I'm close to do it).

I actually found this site "again" because I was looking for a Pokemon Community. Then I found out I had an account already but never used it so I'm introducing myself properly this time.

Well, I hope I can make some friends, have a nice chat, trade pokemon, etc.

See you around!

PS: I forgot to say English is not my mother language so I'm sorry if I make some mistake.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Or rather, welcome back, huh? Sometimes you kinda just forget about things and then suddenly come back to it. :p But I'm sure that you'll like the new PC, after a long time!

I hope to see you again, huh? Don't worry too much - everything looks fine from here :)

Back