• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pc ^o^

Mantine

Mantineee
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Hi I'm Mantine And Just Wanted To Say Hi ^^
    My Favourite Pokemon Is Mantine :D
    I Hope i Get To Know You Soon
    Thanks

Mantine

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I hope to get to know you to! Oh and i would have never guessed your favourite Pokémon so thanks for telling me *coughsarcasmcough*! You will find that you will get to know alot of people in your time here and may even make alot of good friends but for now just remember to have fun (not to much now!)! Well anyway see you around!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC.
    I'm sure that you will make lots of friends as this place is very big with lots of members.
    Have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hey there Mantine! Welcome to PC! =D

Good to see that you're eager to make a few new friends...Our community is a great place to do just that. If you stay active, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

See ya around! ^____^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well hello there, Mantine; great to have you here.

I'm sure you will get to know quite a few of us PC regulars soon enough. We're all pretty darn friendly around here; I don't think any of us would be averse to sparking up a nice conversation with you. XD

I agree; Mantine is a pretty awesome Pokémon. Welcome to the forums.

Back