• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi people! My introduction! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello everyone!, i am new here :D.

A little about my self:
    (My main language is not English, and i am not really good in it...)
    My favorite game series are Pokemon and GTA.
    I grew up with pokemon Sapphire, and GTA San Andreas.
    I think i've put more than 900hours in Sapphire, and like 600/700hours in GTA SA.
    This year i've finnished Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Emerald, pokemon Liquid Crystal, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Black, And i am just about to begin pokemon Light Platinum.
    I also LOVE playing PokeMMO, but it is pretty basic at the moment and gets boring quick after serveral hours... ):
    I LOVE generation 3 btw, it plays really like Generation 2, but with more color and better textures.
    The only bad thing is the introduction of the IV and EV system, I kinda dont like that, it makes the game more difficult.
    My Pokemon dream is that someday there is a Pokemon Rom that includes the Johto, Kanto and Hoenn. (I've been looking for that for HOURS!!)
    With all pokemon so you can catch them all in one game, that would be awesome.
    My favorite pokemon is Ho-oh, i just love him.

So, what is your favorite generation?, Pokemon?, Game series?, Or what would you love to see in a ROM hack?, Please answer, hopefully you read it all haha (;

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Niigel. Don't worry about your English dude, my native language is not English as well and I don't mind about it at all, even though I'm still learning as well {XD} Boy, you sure are heavy gamer, eh? I'm no expert at hacking things, but Light Platinum is one of my favorites. And of course that will be the epic win if we have a game which includes many regions hahaha. Welcome to PC, and I hope you have great time in here :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hi Niigel. Don't worry about your English dude, my native language is not English as well and I don't mind about it at all, even though I'm still learning as well {XD} Boy, you sure are heavy gamer, eh? I'm no expert at hacking things, but Light Platinum is one of my favorites. And of course that will be the epic win if we have a game which includes many regions hahaha. Welcome to PC, and I hope you have great time in here :)

Thank you!, i have lots of free time haha, I play pokemon at the moment on my iPhone 4s with GBA4IOS, so i dont have to jailbreak it or anything like that, so i can play pokemon during school haha.
    School is pretty easy at the moment so i get good grades with or without playing pokemon, so it doesnt really matter, and if i come home, sometimes i play pokemon or if my buddies want to play gta v i just go online and play with them :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Sapphire is a lovely pokemon game; I used to adore using pokemon like Flygon, Milotic, Roselia, Salamence, Blaziken, Altaria and so on! Well, as you can see, I used mostly dragon pokemon, which helps a lot, ahaha. But you know, the Gen 3 games were really awesome, and kudos to you for starting out with them! They are really nice games to start pokemon to. :3 I wouldn't call the IV/EV mechanics difficult, since there was sort of something like that in the previous pokemon games too, and, I think they were even more tricky to master, ahaha. But, it's pretty easy to master IV/EVs once you get the hang of it! <3

Anywho, I explained how much I love the Gen 3 series, but I think I pretty much like em' all, and can't really choose a favourite. ;o; But Gen 3 is really close! I'd also like to mention Gen 2 and Gen 6, since they're really awesome as well. Pokemon HG/SS are amazing for notsalgia, and the fact that in Gen 2 you can still travel to Gen 1, which you don't get to do that in Pokemon games anymore! Gen 6 is also really amazing, and the Kalos region is pretty cool! I can't wait for the third game of that generation!

Since you like playing Hacks, you can check out PC's Emulation board, which has the Hacks Showcase section where all the ROM hacks have been made and showcase for your downloading and playing pleasures! I'd love to see a ROM on where you can travel to Johto, Kanto and Hoenn too; that's be fun! There's also the Advance Gemeration Gaming board where you can talk about the 3rd generation of pokemon games! 'Course, there's a board for every generation of pokemon gaming, so, I hope you'll be active in the ones that you like. :3

But alas, a big welcome to you in PC! Have a lovely stay, and I hope we can talk again sometime! Don't hesitate to ask a staff member for any help related to PC, should you need it! And have a merry christmas. :3

900 hours in Sapphire is so impressive! @_@; I think my most played Pokemon game was Sapphire as well, though I never had over 300 or so hours in that. Clearly you're very big on video games and hacks from the looks of it, too. Liquid Crystal will always be one of my favorite fanmade Pokemon games - I played through it before HG/SS existed and it really did satisfy my needs for a remake. Our game-makers sure are talented, aren't they? n_n And props for being a generation 3 fan, I'm huge on that myself. Brownie points for anyone who loves it as much as I do, hehe.

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity, Niigel! Don't worry about English not being your main language; we have plenty of people like that here that fit in just fine. You'll learn and practice a lot by posting around.. not to mention you will make so many great friends during your stay here. Poked around the Video Games board yet? It will be without a doubt a great place for you given how into games you are.

You're going to have so very much to discuss here and will fit in perfectly! Give the staff a call if you need anything and enjoy your Christmas. Be sure not to be shy and post around a lot, too!

Back