• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi people

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2017
    i'm really not sure what to say so just hi

I'm a gamer (I'm growing fonder of the rpg genre by the minute everytime i see a new shooter on the market), im a writer (most of which isnt very good)

i actually have to thank pokemon for keeping me interesting in video games my whole life. if it wasnt for this series of games im pretty sure i'd have given up on them years ago, but I've been with it sence before it's explosion into the mega multimillion dollar buisness it is today and i'm sure i'll be with it long after its gone and dead.

i joined this forum because i wanted to get more pokemon for black and white, but after being here for longer than five minutes i found that its a great place to spend some down time and talk to some genuine fans of the series without some one threatening to do something unspeakable to your mother

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Hello bobobob100! welcome to the pokecommunity! I hope you have fun here, and meet many new pokefan friends. Although a bit more information may be nice so others can relate, it's totally up to you. If you have any questions, you can check the FAQ section or just PM me or another user.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Well, hello there yourself! & Welcome to PC. You'll love it here!

If you VM/PM me about your interests, I'm sure I could help you find something you'd enjoy doing here, if you haven't already found it yourself, that is.

Back