• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi People

Midnight Angel

Don't get too close
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm new here.
    My name is Billy and I'm 14. I live in California and have always liked Pokemon. My favorite would have to be Ninetails. I love role plays and am into all kinds of music.
    Mostly punk, rock, and hip hop.
    As you can tell, I'm a big Final Fantasy VII character and I think Vincent Valentine rox. He's so cool.
    Anyways, I hope to make a lot of new friends quickly, and I hope you all like me. :P

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Hi, Welcome to PC! Post often, Read the rules and the FAQ, AND HAVE FUN!

Midnight Angel

Don't get too close
    Years
  • Thank you both for the great welcome.
    I'll try my best to stay active and be a good member, make friends, and me kind to them all. Thanks again for the welcome.

Midnight Angel

Don't get too close
    Years
  • Hello Karli.

Don't worry, I have always been the type to follow rules. In school anyways.
    Besides, you don't seem crazy to me....:P

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Midnight Angel said:
    Hello Karli.

Don't worry, I have always been the type to follow rules. In school anyways.
    Besides, you don't seem crazy to me....:P

You havent seen me super hyper. xD I wont stop singing lyrics from Simple Plan, and and Good Charlotte. I basically wont shut up, and I pretend everyone is my teddy bear. xD Water makes me hyper ya know.

~Karli

Midnight Angel

Don't get too close
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    You havent seen me super hyper. xD I wont stop singing lyrics from Simple Plan, and and Good Charlotte. I basically wont shut up, and I pretend everyone is my teddy bear. xD Water makes me hyper ya know.

~Karli
    That's awesome.
    Those are some of my favorite bands.
    Teddy Bears? I don't think I'd make a good one....
    Water is fun. That's all I have to say.
    Thank you for the welcome though. I almost forgot the thank you.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Midnight Angel said:
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new here.
    My name is Billy and I'm 14. I live in California and have always liked Pokemon. My favorite would have to be Ninetails. I love role plays and am into all kinds of music.
    Mostly punk, rock, and hip hop.
    As you can tell, I'm a big Final Fantasy VII character and I think Vincent Valentine rox. He's so cool.
    Anyways, I hope to make a lot of new friends quickly, and I hope you all like me. :P
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any question,feel free to send private message to me. I'll try to help you everything I can help. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the forums MA! ^____^ I hope you have a really fun time here at PC. Just read the rules if you haven't and enjoy yourself! I am a good question and answer resource too. XD So if you have any troubles or you just wanna chat, feel free to PM me. ^_^ See you around! =D

~Kelsey

Back