• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi people

Years
    My name is Jackameblob.

I am a keen (but not very good yet) rom hacker and a kinda massive pokemon fan. I signed up to the site mainly because of the rom hacking and challenge categories in the forum.

I have some cool ideas for rom hacks so hopefully i might make a post about them eventually.

so yeah, thats me :)

Ooh, if you have hack ideas then you should post in the storyline idea thread! We'd love to see what you have so far over there, plot and all. :) Welcome, Jack! Good to meet you.

Hacking is a really popular aspect of PokeCommunity so I'm sure you'll like digging through Emulation as it's a huge section. You can find tools, guides, mods, and even people to help you out with scripting, mapping, and other cool things. Remember to be patient when exploring, though, as a lot of our hackers tend to be busy. The Challenges board welcomes you with open arms as well.

Hope you have a fantastic time exploring! Let the staff know if you need anything, okay?

Ririchio-san

LoVe yOur EneMIeS. IT mAkES tHem So dAMneD mAd '.'
    Years
    heya Jackameblob, nice to meet you , welcome to PC , nd don't worry you must be a good rom hacker in your way , have a nice time here :) .

Back