• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Peoples!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun here!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Crys! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! 8D Please check out the rules and all that jazz and PM me if you ever need any help or if ya just wanna chat. ;D Well, I'll catch ya later! ^_~

~Kelsey

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi Crys. Welcome to the PC, have lots of fun and if you need anything or want to be my friend, just PM me oks? :) :)

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    Crystal2893 said:
    Hi I am Crystal2983! You can just call me Crys.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Lucid

Welcome to PC, hope you'll read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. ^^ Have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi Crys^^
    Welcome to PC^^
    I'm sure you'll enjoy being here :)

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Welcome to the internet. Take pride in the fact that this message was customly written for you by me; I haven't posted this message in any other welcome threads and that this collectors item of an intro is yours and only yours (unless you decide to start quoting it in other welcome threads... in which case it won't be). Enjoy yourself here because... it's the internet?

Back