• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pocker community!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2008
    Let me introduce myself!
    I'm Victor and I'm from United States. Nice to meet all of you here!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Victor, I'm FruitBoy and welcome to the PC! ^^

There are many fun things to do here like chat with other members in the DDC Thread. If your into Pokemon, then I suggest you should go to the Pokemon General section for any Pokemon talk there!
    Always read the rules very good here, and hope you make good friends here too!

So hope you enjoy here, Victor! ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello Victor from the United States, welcome to PC!

It's nice to meet you too! I do hope you find the PokeCommunity a great place to spend your time. As you can see, there's a whole lot to do and it's quite difficult to get bored here. =P

May I ask why you joined, or how long you've been playing pokemon? I always love to hear a little bit more about our new members!

As FruitBoy said, read the rules and FAQ and you should be fine. I'll see you around, and have fun!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hiya Victor If I'm correct what an awesome name :D. I'm glad you joined in on the fun of this wonderful Pokemon Community. Hope you have an awesome time here. Make sure to read the rules since your a newbie :D
    Rules very important to read: Rules
    And the FAQ full of useful information if ya need help around PC: FAQ
    Again welcome to PC and I hope you have a wonderful time here

Paul

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Let me introduce myself!
    I'm Victor and I'm from United States. Nice to meet all of you here!

whats a pocker? 0.o well w/e welcome to PC! have a great time here socialize train your team battle ect. also i give freebies to newbies so PM meh if ya need anything

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    o.O Ok your name reminds me of my old friend (also called Victor) who is currently now in the same school as I am. (:D) So I should say, A very (x100) warm welcome to PokeCommunity Forums from me! :)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I'm in the U.S. as well. Is it wrong I read your title as 'hi poker community'? Heh. Sorry about that.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Victor. It's nice to meet you as well.

Back