• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokécommunity!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Hey guys! Just joined the forum and excited to be a part of it!

Last edited:
    Hi there, Snorlax, welcome to PC!

Glad to see you're excited to be a part of the forum! I know it can be confusing to work with such a big community at first, but you'll get into it quickly. Maybe you can start off by applying for a mentor over at the Adoption Center? They'll definitely help you learn the ropes of your preferred section and you'd even make a new friend. :D I'm also available if you're confused about anything.

But anyway, it's really great to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to contact me if you need any help~ n n

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey there Snorlax :3! Welcome to PC,a friendly and amazing forum n_n.We have a huge range of discussions to choose from,so maybe browse around and see what interests you.Can I ask,are you a huge fan of that plump,awesome,powerful Pokemon called Snorlax?I personally love it and I'm guessing you do too :3.

Like Cirno advised check out the PC Adoption Center,it certainly does help new users learn about particular sections.Nice meeting you,I'm Rainbow by the way :D.If you want help just shout,alright n_n?

Back