• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokecommunity! This is my intro post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Hi all! I've been playing pokemon since the release date of Red/Blue and have been playing on and off since. I've owned pretty much every generation and only really missed out on Yellow and Emerald. I've always been one of the best of my peers when it comes to competitive battling (my Minimize/Flash/Softboiled/Thunder Chansey caused many a headache in my middleschool) and generally take what ever video I game pretty seriously. Most importantly, I take the fun seriously too!

I've been RNG abusing since DPPt and fancy myself pretty good at it, so if anyone is really stuck on trying to figure it out, feel free to PM me or what ever! I'd be happy to help.

I've been fairly active in Smogon for a while but only in the sense of learning to RNG abuse, looking at their tier lists, and their WiFi trading. I'm not a huge fan of their competitive scene and, quite frankly, I'm a bit terrified to post there in general. PC looks a bit more welcoming and I love that!

On a more personal note, I'm turning 26 this month on the 29th, am married, and got no kids! Too poor for the likes of them...

Years
    Welcome to PC shdwdrake8 :D
    I'm pretty new here but have found it very welcoming so I hope you enjoy :)

I've also played since the release of red/blue and I loved gen 1 and gen 2 so much! I still love all the other generations but they have to be my favourite. And I once had a competitive battling team but am now more playing games with the challenges provided here at PC

But yeah, welcome, and enjoy your time here :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi all! I've been playing pokemon since the release date of Red/Blue and have been playing on and off since. I've owned pretty much every generation and only really missed out on Yellow and Emerald. I've always been one of the best of my peers when it comes to competitive battling (my Minimize/Flash/Softboiled/Thunder Chansey caused many a headache in my middleschool) and generally take what ever video I game pretty seriously. Most importantly, I take the fun seriously too!

I've been RNG abusing since DPPt and fancy myself pretty good at it, so if anyone is really stuck on trying to figure it out, feel free to PM me or what ever! I'd be happy to help.

I've been fairly active in Smogon for a while but only in the sense of learning to RNG abuse, looking at their tier lists, and their WiFi trading. I'm not a huge fan of their competitive scene and, quite frankly, I'm a bit terrified to post there in general. PC looks a bit more welcoming and I love that!

On a more personal note, I'm turning 26 this month on the 29th, am married, and got no kids! Too poor for the likes of them...

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think I didn't miss out on anything substantial. I was never on Smogon for real. I don't even have an account there! But I'm pretty active around the forums... well, sort of. :P

Ahem... well, maybe you'll find something to do, online or offline!

I hope to see you again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Happy early birthday! No ones too old to play Pokemon...there are plenty of people your age that still play Pokemon. You'll even meet friends here that have the same interests like you.

Welcome to the forums, btw! I believe the Competitive Battling Center is one place you'll like to start looking at, you can talk about Pokemon movesets, battling techniques, and maybe battle with our members. You should also check out some of the tournaments they hold as well. ;-)

PM either myself or Hiidoran if you have aaaany questions or confused with anything, ok! Have fun here, and i shall see ya around! ^_^

Last edited:
    Back