• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pokeCommunity!

Years
  • Hi everyone I'm Ross-z, but usually just ross. I've been a big fan of pokemon since Gen 1 and I still play all the games. I consider myself a novice spriter and I'm fairly good at papercraft, so... thats me.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there, and welcome back to the forums! If your a big fan of Generation l there's a fan club in Pokemon Groups that focuses only in the original Pokemons, so you might want to join the club! It's really fun joining clubs, you'd be able to discuss the whole thing and meet friends at the same time too! I'm sure that the Pixel Arts section would interest you if your interested in spriting, it's located in the Art Gallery section since it's it sub-forum. There are lots of spriters here in PC and most of them are really good. I'm also an amateur hacker, and I think being new at most things isn't really hard, as long as your determined to learn, I'm sure you'd be a pretty good spriter in the future! And if you need any help, you could always ask the Pixel Art Moderator for help, or the members there! :)

You might wanna check the whole forum out though, there are lots of interesting things that you can find, most specifically discussions about the games such as B/W obviously for Black & White, Fourth Generation Games for D/P/PL & HG/SS, Advanced Generation Games for FR/LG & HG/SS, and Metal/GBC Games for R/B/Y, G/S/C. You might as well want to check out the Spin-Offs, yes we do have a section just for it! If you are watching the anime, we also have a section called Pokemon Anime. You could pretty much find all of these sections easily as all you need to do is to use your common sense. There are still lots of boards that I haven't mentioned that are really fun, so take your time to explore. ^^;;

Make sure to give the rules as well if you still haven't. It will keep you away from all these troubles that you really might not want to get into. If you have any questions about the board, as what as I have said, don't hesitate to contact any staff members around, they're really nice and friendly and they don't bite! So don't be shy. <3

Have a great time here and looking forward to see you around. Have a nice day!

Lovelots. ♥

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Ah the class of 2012 is starting to arrive, how exciting! Hey Ross, it's nice to meet you; I'm Andy :) Welcome to PC! I didn't read Snivy's post because it's intimidatingly long but I'm sure he's covered everything you'll need to know haha. So start posting and I hope I'll see you around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, Ross! I think you'd like to check out the dedicated sections for both spriting and general art, huh? I think if you're good, people will appreciate it. They might also be able to help you on getting better. What's not to like? XD Anyway, have fun around the forums! It's all about enjoying your very own forum experience. ^.^

Back