• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Hello Everyone! Im Zenonecru...Im 15 years Old. I like playing Pokemon games especially G/S/C or the remake of it and I like to play TOXIC PURPLE because its amazing to become a team rocket :) hehehe... I signed up here because i like to try to make a hack of pokemon games and im hoping also to be friends with you and that all.....thank you ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Very nice choice in those gens, I really enjoyed them and still think Crystal as being one of my favourite Pokemon game. Haven't played toxic purple hack yet but i'm sure i will eventually. You'll be able to make your own hack a lot easily from the great tutorials our community members have made, and the amazing community members who give assistance all the time. I'm a novice at best when it comes to Rom hacking but if you'd like any help at all with it, feel free to message me and i'll help any way i can. :) You'll make plenty of friends here, just look around a little and find some areas you like most. Also be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

User19sq

And introduction like that definately deserves a welcome. XD

So, welcome to PokeCommunity. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Nice to see ya!
    Hope your on windows though, because I have a mac, and boy is it hard, and inefficient doing this on one. But anyway glad you've decided to join the old P.C. Oh and just in case, hacks, and tools for hacks are in Emulation.:t172:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ...Was that BB code error intentional? xD And we're the same age! ^^ It's nice to see people here that are around my age! Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back