• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi pokefans

BeckaKinesis

Psychic Becka
Years
  • i'm becka and in the world of pokemon, i pride myself on ghosts and psychics. also the occasional dragon.

not in terms of battle or brute force, but for
    sheer cuteness, i love baby pokemon and other pink balls of fluff and happiness.

that's about all i can say for now but i hope to get some memorable ideas and conversations in my time in the Pokecommunity.

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
    Years
  • Hi Becka. First of all, welcome to PC. I'm quite new here myself but have already spoken with a fair few members and everyone does seem to be really friendly and welcoming.
    And secondly, what ghosts/psychic type pokemon do you prefer? My personal favourites have got to be Gengar, Misdreavus and Mewtwo.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Welcome to PC Becka, ghost-type Pokemon are one of my favorites as well. I hope you enjoy yourself around the forums. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask. ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hellooooo there, Becka! It's great to see you here at the PokeCommunity! ^_^ Here at PC we have a few people that are also Psychic and Ghost fans. If you make a visit to the Pokemon Groups section, there's currently an active Psychic fan club as well as a Ghost fan club. Also a Dragon-type fan club as well.

There's also a wide variety of topics to discuss here, whether Pokemon or not! Take your time looking for the topics that meet your interests! If you need help looking for a certain thing, the search feature is your best friend. ^_^ Or, you can just ask me. I'm always available, as well as any questions you may have.

Have a great time here at PC, and I'll see ya around! ^_^

BeckaKinesis

Psychic Becka
    Years
  • thanks everyone ^^

also:
    Hi Becka. First of all, welcome to PC. I'm quite new here myself but have already spoken with a fair few members and everyone does seem to be really friendly and welcoming.
    And secondly, what ghosts/psychic type pokemon do you prefer? My personal favourites have got to be Gengar, Misdreavus and Mewtwo.
    gengar is one of my favorites too!! :)
    gengar, kadabra, espeon, and dusklops.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hello Becka, and welcome to the official PokéCommunity Forums! As far as favorite types go, I'd have to agree a little with the Ghost-type, and a lot with the Psychic-type. I think the Ghost-type has one too many weaknesses, and I like the Psychic-type because it was practically indestructable prior to the introduction of the Dark-type (one of my favorites). And yes, I'm somewhat new here too, and I'm finding that the people here are quite friendly! Welcome to the forum!

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • hi im new to the PC forums aswell id have to agree about ghost types my favorite ghost being gengar but dark is my favorite type with darkrai and absol at the top of my list

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I don't really limit myself to one or two types of Pokemon, but I have used my fair share of Ghosts and Psychics in my teams - even if most of my Psychics were dual-types lol. I seem to recall using Starmie and Metagross as my Psychics and Mismagius and Dusknoir as my Ghosts. But I really don't have a favorite one or two types... good Pokemon can be found for all types xD

Well, please take the time to discover the vast resources we have to offer here and get to know the friendly locals! Hope to see you around the site!

Back