• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi pokemon fans

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Hi my name is rigpop im an normal gamer tat happens to love pokemon super much.
    My first Pokemon game was ruby then i got gold and now i have all the other newest pokemon games like soule silver hearth gold and Black 2 :).
    I do have an Youtube channel but i won,t advertise it here ;).
    Also i wonder if there is anywhere where i can share it here on the forum :).
    Now to more about me I as i said love pokemon my favorit pokemon is Charmander/Charizard and my favorit pokemon game is Pokemon Sould Silver
    Im 15 years old and I live in sweden.

Can,t wait to get to know you all ;)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there rigpop, nice to meet you :D It's nice to know some people here are actually reading the rules :P If your Youtube channel is a "Let's Play, Guides, and Reviews" kind of channel, consider checking this forum out. If not, I'm fairly sure you can advertise your channel in your signature. If you'd like to share more about yourself, this would be a good place to do so, since this is the welcome forum and all. You can share about Pokemon and non-Pokemon related likes if you feel comfortable in doing so (I don't bite y'know :B) Have you seen what a shiny Charizard looks like? I think it looks really cool (my second favorite shiny, first being Espeon), and I have to agree with you, my favorite Pokemon game was also SoulSilver. For you I'd recommend going to the Gen IV forums, Gen V forums, and maybe into the Trade Corner (where I live) forums sometime in the near future. Do you plan to buy a 3DS and get either X or Y? Maybe even both? Well, we do have forums for Gen VI here, where there is discussions, speculation, and news. I recommend you check it out. How is Sweden anyhow? Like a typical ignorant person, I don't know much outside of video games hehe. That being said, welcome to PokeCommunity! If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the right section or message me or a staff member here. I do hope you aren't confused with my semi-long welcome and that you enjoy yourself here.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey rigpop and welcome to the wonderful of PC!!
    As tabor62 has already said, you should definitely check out the Let's Play board and post some of your videos, I'd love to check them out :3
    I's always nice to have new people join us and share their creativity with the rest of us!
    My very first game was Pokemon Yellow, but Sapphire will always have a special place in my heart, since i love Torchic and the Hoenn Region! If you are looking to make new friends, don't be afraid to chat up other members, we all love to talk!
    I'm from Germany myself and I've met a few swedish people, you guys are all very friendly :D
    Anyways, hope to see you around!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Your username sounds an awfully lot like "ringpop"! But no matter! Welcome to the forums. ^^ I have a couple of friends who live in Sweden, and I really want to visit them someday. ;~;

But yeah, I really hope that you've enjoyed pokemon Ruby and Gold; I did love playing those games as a kid, and I do enjoy playing the Gen III and Gen II games respectively nowadays. :3 And I'm glad that you're enjoying the new games too! They're also pretty fun, and I do look forward on what GF cooks up for Generation 6. ^^ But, I do agree that Soul Silver and Heart Gold are pretty amazing pokemon games, and I really hope to play them again soon, as soon as I finish up with Pokemon Emerald and such~ You can visit PC's Fourth Generation Board if you want to talk about the Pokemon games for the DS, including Pokemon Soul Silver. There's a lot of cool topics over there, so, feel free to browse and post in them. ^^

Anyway, I hope that I'll get to you know you, because you seem like a friendly guy~ ^^And, I hope you have a blast, but don't forget the rules, and yeaaaah, enjoy your stay. :3

Years
  • I'm a gamer myself but much more of a casual one than anything since I don't play too much. Used to love MMOs but lately there haven't been many that caught my interest, plus my laptop isn't the best so it can't handle a lot of the nicer games. :< But anyway, a huge welcome to the community, rigpop!

The Let's Play subforum of Video Games is definitely your best bet for sharing your YouTube videos with the members here. The higher staff do watch to make sure it isn't just used an advertising platform though, so make sure to read its individual rules before posting any videos there! Glad you're already aware of the no-advertising rule on PC though, but remember that you can utilize your signature for such anytime. n~n It's one of the only places where advertising is allowed and using it is pretty great since members can see your messages underneath every post you make.

If you're into SoulSilver, follow all the other posters' advice and stop by the Fourth Generation Series section! You can discuss HG/SS as well as the amazing D/P/Pt there with the other members. Plenty of people here like the fourth gen and still play it so you'll fit right in with everyone else. If any confusion were to occur about that section, its moderator, Curious., would be the best person to contact. :3

Read the rules and enjoy your stay on the forum, though! If you're looking to make a friend I'm always open to chat anytime. :D

Back