• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi pokenerds

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    hi like everyone else here im posting cuz im a new member
    ...theres not much else to say other than i love arcanine

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's a good way to start out. :D Welcome to PC! To make this welcome post epic, here's a picture of Arcanine to make you feel even more welcome:

Spoiler:

What got you to sign up, anyways? Take your time exploring the many features PC has to offer, and maybe meet a couple of friends here and there! If you have any questions, or need any help, you can aaaaalways come to me. :3 Have a great time here!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Hello der djbrandon!!!
    I love Arcanine as well, considering it has a pretty neat moveset and great stats. His one of my favorite Fire Types :)

Why don't you tell us more about yourself and stuff?
    What are your hobbies? What can you say about Pokemon? It's really nice to know more about you, you know :)

Anyway, before posting, be sure to read the rules first unless you want to be kicked out for violating a rule you never knew...

Anyway, it's a real pleasure to meet you djbrandon! I hope you enjoy your stay here in PokeCommunity!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums! Arcanine is such an awesome Pokemon, one of the administrators here loves it as well! Her/his username is Arcanine, and you might see him around somewhere the board. I consider it one of my favorites too since I really love it's overall design, it's movesets, and of course, it's type! If your going to ask me who my favorite Pokemon is though, I guess it's pretty obvious, well try to guess though! We're really happy to have you here on board and join us the fun! <3

So, what brought you here in PC aside from the very obvious fact that you love Pokemon and wants to discuss it with others. It would also help as what as the member said above me to tell more about yourself, since this is your introduction thread so why miss the chance of introducing and people to know you? Although, if you don't want to then, we completely understand your concern! ^^;;

There are lots of interesting boards here, so just take your time to explore. At the same time you will also be able to meet lots of friend. You could also come across off-topic discussions that are not related to Pokemon itself which makes this place greater than any of the boards in the web.

If you have any questions though or if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me and send me a message and I'll try to reply as fast as possible! If you still haven't given the rules a read yet as well, then do you want to get into any troubles? No? Then read it if you don't want to since PC is very strict to its rules! With that being said, Have a great time here and I hope to see you around the forum. <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hi like everyone else here im posting cuz im a new member
    ...theres not much else to say other than i love arcanine

Welcome, new member aka djbrandon199 :) You know, when I type that kind of username, sometimes I fumble up my keystrokes and mess it up. :| I almost always try to fix anything when it comes to that, though.

I think you'll be enjoying posting in forums very soon, as it allows you to get involved with the community with other forum members. :)

Have fun around the forums, eh?

Back