• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Pokeworld

Years
  • Hi, i'm luxuryball i'm from paraguay, i get here from a youtube video from a playthroug of a hack and i will try to stick around and see if i can learn anything

Years
  • Hey Luxuryball! That must be your favorite item, am I right? :3; Hehe, welcome to PC!

Oh, so you're interested in hacks then? Cool, you've chosen a great forum to be part of! We're pretty big on hacks here and Emulation is arguably PokeCommunity's biggest board. Since I'm curious, what hack were you watching? :O I joined the forum thanks to Shiny Gold in 2006 but didn't actually decide to post around until 2011 lol. A lot of people become members after searching for hacks but later become active around the entire forum, so perhaps that'll be what happens to you, yes? We're a pretty addicting place, after all.

While you're here though, explore around Emulation, especially the Tutorials subforum since it has a nice sticky at the top for hackers who are just starting out! You can ask most hacking-related questions in the ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread so use that to your advantage, too. Good luck! Remember to stay active and such so we don't lose you. Every member counts.. besides, who knows, maybe you'll later become a talented hacker who helps other newbies in need? ;P

Have a great time around here~! Remember to read the rules so you can get an understanding of how this place works and, of course, have a great time. Feel free to private message me or Cid if you need anything at all.

Years
  • The nickname is just random lol, i found it in shofu's ash gray, and yeah, i hope to stick around this place for long and i take a look already at the rom hacking page, i'll try to stay active and become a good rom hacker one day

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there Luxuryball13! :)

It's cool to see an aspiring rom hacker around. Just for you to know I'm a Rom Hacker as well. Well Cirno already said the things you should check out. Though you should also check out the Hacks Showcase and Progressing Hacks forums. There are really neat hacks that you can play there and get inspiration. If you want to chat with me whether it's about rom hacking or not feel free to VM me I won't bite.

If you have any questions you can ask any of our staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Back