• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Shivi(s), Derk(s) and Syd(s)!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You people need to participate in this.

Honestly, there are tons of amazing icon-makers here but they don't participate in the events. :( Our own staff has people like Syd and Shivi who are amazing at it and then there are people like Derk who can make some pretty epic stuff! I'm sure there are many more of you just lurking around. COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR TALENT, GUYS!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
WHAT ABOUT NICA'S I WAS GOING TO PLAY BUT NOW IM NOT GUNNA :'(

Guy

just a guy
Years
Icontest is back? ICONTEST IS BACK!

Okay, I'll try and make something since you asked so nicely. :)

derozio

Years
ilu, man <3 now itz ur chance, syd, nica and derk. AND ALL OF YOU OTHER LURKERS!!!!

derozio

Years
you guys can understand i can't name you all, right? :( BUT YEAH, IF YOU DON'T ENTER IMMA KICK YOUR ASS, SHAWN AND DAVE!

derozio

Years
okay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

im srry plz don't do dis 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
also you realize it's been well over a year since i made an icon of any kind right lmao you must be stalking my old gallery or something idek

Back