• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! Sort of new to this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Hi! I'm Vickie, or ComaCalm. I used to collect Pokemon cards back in the 90's when I was a kid and recently decided to start up again (I don't have many of the cards I used to have, which is a shame).

I'm slightly terrified of this forum as there's so many rules and I apologize if I break any of them!

I usually blog about YA books...

And I bought my first packet of Pokemon cards today (hence looking for a forum), it was a HS TRiumphant set and I got a Holographic Mew card... that's good right?

Nice to meet everyone!

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hey Vickie! Nice to meet you too and welcome to PokeCommunity! ^^

I don't know much about Pokemon TCG, but I think Holographic Mew card is good! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey, I'm a card collector as well! My collection is rather small right now, as I have..what... 60 cards right now. But no worries, it'll gradually increase once I buy some more. lol

HOLOGRAPHIC MEW CARD? omgomgomg you are so lucky .__.

Okay, I'll set that aside for now, and I just wanted to welcome ya aboard to the forums! Yeah, I can understand that the rules can be a bit tough on you. You are more than welcome to send me a message if you have a problem with any of them. You can also ask the higher staff which are in bright, bolded names as well.

If you would like to talk about Pokemon cards, we even have a Pokemon TCG forum, where you can show off your collection, talk about the game, strategy and much more. There are also other sections for you to explore, just take your time looking around!

Looking forward to seeing ya around. If you're still confused about anything in regards to the forums, don't hesitate to ask me! Have fun, okay! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    we even have a Pokemon TCG forum

Trust me, I'll be living in that forum! I like the games but I'm not too interested in them, I find it frustrating not being able to collect all the pokemon unless I attach an old game while dancing on my head... Pretty shiny cards for me! I can't wait to buy some more today. :D

Years
    Welcome to the forums, ComaCalm! Holographic Mew from HGSS Triumphant? That's gotta be Mew Prime. That card is insane fun if you play! Hope you stick around! I've got some interesting stuff planned for the TCG forum in upcoming weeks!

Back