• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Thar. ;D I'm Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hi There. :)
    I'm Jake.
    I've liked Pokemon since I was really little, and I'm still quite an addict now. ;)
    I've been on many forums before, but never a Pokemon one, and this one looked appealing enough to join, and heck, it has Vbulletin, a program I'm used to. :D
    I also love to make Graphics, and I use Photoshop, Paint.NET, Paint Shop Pro, and GIMP. I'll usually be making all of my avatars and signatures.
    Well, I hope have a good time on this site, and I just wanted to introduce myself.
    -Jake

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Hai thar! You're a graphics guy, that's amazing.

(Pokemon ftw!)

haha anyways, i hope you enjoy your time here at the PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Welcome to PC Jake, Glad you could join us!
    Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's.

I use PhotoShop and Pain.NET also!
    I too am Quite a Pokemon Addict. xP

So you made your Pichu Sig? I love the Font.
    (Don't suppose you could make me one? I Suck xP)

If you need any assistance feel free to PM/VM me.

Enjoy your stay here.

~Ryu

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey Jake, Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll love it here, we have plenty to offer pokemon lovers of all kinds! I'm a bit of a graphics guy myself, I do like your avy and banner by the way =P

So get posting and have fun!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hai thar! You're a graphics guy, that's amazing.

(Pokemon ftw!)

haha anyways, i hope you enjoy your time here at the PokeCommunity.

Thanks. =]

Welcome to PC Jake, Glad you could join us!
    Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's.

I use PhotoShop and Pain.NET also!
    I too am Quite a Pokemon Addict. xP

So you made your Pichu Sig? I love the Font.
    (Don't suppose you could make me one? I Suck xP)

If you need any assistance feel free to PM/VM me.

Enjoy your stay here.

~Ryu

Thanks.=]
    I could make you one. ;]
    What Pokemon?

Hey Jake, Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll love it here, we have plenty to offer pokemon lovers of all kinds! I'm a bit of a graphics guy myself, I do like your avy and banner by the way =P

So get posting and have fun!

Thanks! =]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nice theme you have there, Jake!
    (Grr... So much better than mine! xD)

So this is your first Pokémon forum?
    Well, may I just say you made the best possible choice? The Pokécommunity probably has the best content you will find in a Pokémon forum. The member base here is incredibly friendly and I'm sure almost any of us would be willing to help you with whatever issues you may have!
    (Though you shouldn't have too many, considering you are used to vB and the whole forum scene after all.)

So, will you be gracing us with your awesome graphical work by opening a shop over in the Graphics and Photography sub-forum? With skills such as yours, I'm sure you would receive quite a wide range of customers! Of course, that's completely up to you. Nobody is forcing you to make such a devotion, especially at this time.

Well it was simply great meeting you, Jake!
    I do hope our paths cross again.
    (Wow... how corny was that, huh?)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Nice theme you have there, Jake!
    (Grr... So much better than mine! xD)

So this is your first Pokémon forum?
    Well, may I just say you made the best possible choice? The Pokécommunity probably has the best content you will find in a Pokémon forum. The member base here is incredibly friendly and I'm sure almost any of us would be willing to help you with whatever issues you may have!
    (Though you shouldn't have too many, considering you are used to vB and the whole forum scene after all.)

So, will you be gracing us with your awesome graphical work by opening a shop over in the Graphics and Photography sub-forum? With skills such as yours, I'm sure you would receive quite a wide range of customers! Of course, that's completely up to you. Nobody is forcing you to make such a devotion, especially at this time.

Well it was simply great meeting you, Jake!
    I do hope our paths cross again.
    (Wow... how corny was that, huh?)

Yes, this is my first Pokemon forum, and it seems AWESOME so far. ;D
    I'm very used to vB and I know most of the stuff down pat. :]

I probably will be posting a thread sometime with my graphics, but I need more Pokemon ones first! [I usually make Webkinz Graphics for a Fansite and just use random brushes]

I hope to see you again sometime soon, too. :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey jake awesome sig that's cool i'm also a GFXer but not as good as you.

well see you around PC.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • First off, sweet Pichu theme. Hey hey Jake, used to vB forums? Great, that should prove useful here. :D First actual Pocket Monster forum, huh? Well, you came to the right place, that's for sure. And looks like you'll enjoy the Graphics & Photography forum, too. ;D Welcome to PokéCommunity, Jake. Keep it peachy~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well -Jake That is one nice signature you have there.
    I like it personally.

Well Jake, we have a lot of graphic artists here just itching too see what sort of talent you have, you can join a shop as a maker of graphics or of course create your own. Either way I am sure your graphics will go a long long way during your stay here at PokeCommunity.

Have fun on this wonderful site, it is a great place. Just try and stay active since that doubles the fun you will have here -Jake
    -Dark

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    That K is backwards. =O
    Welcome to the forum have fun posting your work and stuff.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Please don't revive threads that have been dead for over a month.

This.. this is working on two years. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back