• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi thar~

Suger

Legendary Pokemon of Sweets
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I rewrote the title seven times before I was pleased <<

Hi! I'm Suger, when I was deciding on a username I forgot how to spell sugar and so am called Suger. I kinda like it though~

I have been pixeling for about 5 years or more... But then again I've only been using pcs for the same amount of time...
    I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil and I'm getting quite good. Of course I'm not the best artist out there, but I'm at least in the top 6 billion (lol)

The art section looks good...

ANYWAY I have been playing computer and console games since before I could hold a pencil or even a controller or anything for that matter. I have been into pokemon for a long time, basically ever since I could actually understand what was going on >>

I like to create things, write, read and sleep in to 11 am.

... This is probably the longest intro post I've ever posted ...

Nice to meet you all!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    hi my names SS (well nickname) welcome to the community ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here, and make loads of new friends here, feel free to send me a friend request if you want.

Suger

Legendary Pokemon of Sweets
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Thanks alot :)
    I'll think about it.

Back