• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi thar.

Tycho

Hey look, a thing!
Years
  • Just sayin' hi. I'm new here, but am not new to the whole forum experience. I saw my brother here earlier this week and thought "That place looks interesting." So I registered. I didn't catch his full username, but I think it was 'Blue Screen' or something like that. Who knows. Maybe someone knows of him.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to insanity that is PC, Tycho - awesome dragon in your avatar, by the way. o_o

'Blue Screen'? Can't say that I've heard of a smiliar username around anytime real recently.

There's.. erm.. BlueGengar. xD;
    That's probably not the same person, but who knows, maybe your brother will end up finding you?

However that works out, I hope you enjoy this place to its fullest, and have a lot of fun here!

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Tycho! (Cool name!)
    Enjoy your stay here!
    Never heard of "Blue Screen" before, but of course, I'm fairly new.
    Well good luck finding your brother.
    :)

EDIT: I looked in the Members List, and there was "Blue Screen of Death". Could this be your brother?

Tycho

Hey look, a thing!
    Years
  • As it turns out, Blue Screen of Death is my brother. Be he told me earlier today he doesn't plan on being very active here (his exact words were: I don't plan on going back there), so I'm somewhat disappointed. Anyways, thanks for the welcomes!

Galdon

Awesome Guy
    Years
  • Hai - I like Cheese. And I'm Noah. I'm new too.

I like Groudon w/ Swords Dance, and pissing off people on Gts.

Back