• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! :3

Years
    Hi everybody! :D

I'm jorge123esp. I'm a spanish Pokemon Trainer. I collect events and rare Pokemons.

I started to play Pokemon when I was 4 years old, with my Pokemon Yellow. I love that game {<3}

My favourite types are Grass, Fairy, Psychic, and Dark. And my favourites Pokemons are Meloetta, Lilligant, Chimecho, Chikorita, Darkrai and Sylveon.

I hope to contribute the best I can :pink_boogie:.

Years
    Welcome Jorge! Glad that you made it. Feel free to explore this MASSIVE, yet organized, site. I know you will like it here. Have fun!

Years
    Hola Jorge! welcome to PC, it's really nice to meet you :)

I started playing Pokemon when I was seven years old, and it stayed with me since then, and now here I am. Being even a bigger fan of the games than my seven years old self. I'm sure that you're going to contribute a lot to PC, even if it takes a bit of time to get used. We're always here to help if you ever need anything, so feel free to ask for help!

I really wish you luck here with us, I hope that you have a great stay here, cheers! :)

Years
    Yellow is an amazing game. *-* One of my favorites too. We've both been playing for a pretty long time, good to have more longer-standing Pokémon fans here. Welcome, Jorge!

Hope you'll enjoy PC and everything we have here. 8] If you need anything you're welcome to contact me and I'll help out to the best of my ability.

Back