• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There! :D

Uke4Life

I like things.
Years
  • So yeah, I'm new. I like lots of stuff, and I'm happy LOTS. Feel free to ask me anything, and I will do my best to answer you to the fullest of my knowledge :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You certainly do like... things. If we're going by your signature, most of the things you enjoy are things in which I'm just plain terrible at! :D But that's okay, I have other skills. I mean, being able to stare out into space for hours on end is a skill, right?

Glad to see you're happy fellow. World could use it.

Welcome aboard~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • LIKE, ZOMG.
    DORONJO LIKES THINGS TOO. ESPECIALLY KNIVES. I LIKE KNIVES. THEY MAKE ME FEEL ALL TINGLY! <3

Hmmmm, I would ask, what's your favourite pokemon game? Mine is the allllll time Pokemon White / Black. <3 I say both because I have both, sicne I couldn't really choose between the two. :x

Hm, but yeah, welcome to PC, pal. <3 I hope our paths will cross again. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So you like.. things? I like things too. Just that there's a super long list of that. xD

Anyways, Welcome to the PokeCommunity! The best Pokemon forum on the internet! Glad you decided to join us. While you're browsing, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules and the FAQ. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around!~ :)

Uke4Life

I like things.
    Years
  • Oh gosh, I like knives, but only a certain kind: balisong!

And, my favorite pokemon game so far is Gold/Silver, loved those. I haven't had a chance to try HG or SS yet, as my DS is borked. D:

I like pretty much any of the versions though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You like Gold and Silver? :] Come post in the Metal/Color section then. We need more Metal gen lovers like yourself! Hopefully you'll get a new DS soon or get yours fixed, cause HGSS really are great remakes of the original games, in my opinion. Glad to have you here! Things are quite nice... :x

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Uke2Life!
    I love things! but not knife, I like fire :) and computers o.o..

Welcome to PC, the best place on the net!
    srsly, it took away my life :D

Anyway I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do :)

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
  • Go ukes!! XP And chem, too. Totally agree with you, Silver took up the majority of my childhood. SS is unacceptable as a remake, but a pretty good game.

We should totally be friends.

Good. Let's make it happen. You speak Polish???

lols. well in that case I like Japanese and Korean, and I REALLY like Arabic. Maybe I should put that on my resume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uke4Life

I like things.
    Years
  • You're right, we NEED to be friends! XD

I don't speak it enough to be any good, but I LIKE it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back