• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there im new

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey, little Cute Girl. <~ I guess that you're cute, right? Right! I'm Vavavoom, welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. You seem nice. So why don't you send me a message if you need some help? :3 I would love to answer your questions and all that. Yeah, so have fun. You may read the rules and all those interesting things about being a member around the forum. See-ya soon, little puiipi.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to PC
    Have fun and if you need help jus pm me,
    Anyways read the rules:)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, don't you sound alll cute. Welcome to PC.
    Enjoy your time here and chill and relax.

-ChronicNightmare-

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums!!! You will have lots of fun here! Be sure to read and follow the rules, okay? PM (private message) me if you want to be friends!!!

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    hello,welcome have fun and obey the rules,ciao, il benvenuto ha divertimento ed obbedisce le regole

Pokefan2007:t149: 43/1337

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Thanks everyone.Everyones very nice.

Yeah, a lot nicer than all the other forums I've joined. They're still fun though.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Yo! Enjoy "Teh One and Only Pokémon Community!" Lolz..yea...

Anyway, Welcome & Enjoy your stay! Plz be active to, you will find it more fun if you are!

Back