• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there my future friend? :D

Years
  • Hello I finally joined the club:)

I once had a account here but when I recently found this place again I didn't like the name of my old account so i made a new one. Only to find out I could have just changed the name -.-. Ah well np. I dont think anyone would remember me anyway cause I never did anything with that account to begin with. I'm familiar in how this forum works so those who hang around in the emulation section are sure to see me again soon:D

I'm interested in rom hacking. One could say i'm trying to become the world's greatest pokemon rom hacker{XD}. I have played around with mapping, tile editing, sprite editing and scripting. Still trying to improve it all tho. I also want to start trying music editing and ASM. But that will happen in the future I'm sure.

Well that's it for now. If anyone has any questions be sure to ask me {:3}.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey my new friend! Aw, well, don't worry, it's always cool to have a fresh start with a new account, and when the time comes, you can indeed change the username! We haven't met before, but it's really cool to meet you! Welcome to PC! orrr should I say, welcome back. :3

Ah, the Emulation & ROM Hacking board! It's indeed a pretty popular board, and I hope that you'll enjoy yourself there! I hang out there sometimes to read up on guides to ROM hacking and stuff, but, I haven't exactly gotten into it yet. I assume you're going to become much better as you do all of your ROM Hacking, in which, I can't wait to find out how far you will come! C:

Mmm, when did you first visit PC? I joined around 2010, which yeah, been around for 3 years now, and still counting! Nonetheless, thanks for coming around, and once again, have fun! I'm always here anytime you'd like to chat, or become friends, since I always love getting to know new people like yourself! You seem like a really friendly person, so, I'll look forward to getting to know you more someday! <33

And have a greaaaat afternoon, bud!

Years
  • I looked it up and i created my old acc on August 25th, 2012. And i made 3 posts in the start of 2013. Not that awesome of an achievement imo{XD}

And i really love the fact that there are still people hanging around a games forum thats around for such a long time. (As far as I know more then 10 years right?)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Hello Mr. Mind! Welcome back! And yeah Emulation & Rom hacking board Sure is cool, And i'm sure you'll meet plenty new members to!. Now if you ever need help with a hack, or need some help with the forum you know where to find me!

Back