• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there, people of the earth!

Years
  • I've never been in any kind of ummm.... (group? website?) like this before and I hope it'll be a good experience.

Other facts about me other than the fact I rarely interact with people includes:

I LOVE pokemon!

...and I did join for a reason!

Years
  • Welcome, Nanax! I'm new here too, but the people here are really friendly and talkative so you shouldn't have any problems finding people to talk to!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! This is actually my first forum as well and you will most certainly have a great experience here! Well you should try talking to some of the community, we are all friendly. :P I`m always up for a chat if your ever down, would be nice to meet you. :P Pokemon is AWESOME! (obvious statement is obvious) What might be your reason for joining!? Be sure to check out the adoption center if you have the chance, it's a great area for new people to go and get to know PC, while making a good friend along the way. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC and i hope you enjoy it here
    If you want a friend then VM me
    My first forum was Tamatalk in 2006

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hello there, newcomer.
    I am a newcomer also (I joined yesterday)
    I like the enter button.

Cid

Years
  • That greeting does not extend to me, then. I'm actually from another planet.

Jokes aside, welcome to PC, Nanax. I may be a little late on the welcoming, but! Don't worry if this all seems intimidating, I could tell you many people here have PC as their first forum. And that includes me, but I never let it get to me badly. So you're alright. That interest in Pokémon will come in handy, and we have a lot of corners here that will entertain you once you look around. This forum on its own, the New Users/Welcome, can help you get around.

Still unconvinced? Don't hesitate to message a staff member, or any friendly user, for help. They'd surely be happy to assist you. All in all, I can assure you it'll be much greater than a "good" experience, as long as you have fun.

Years
  • I've never been in any kind of ummm.... (group? website?) like this before and I hope it'll be a good experience.

Other facts about me other than the fact I rarely interact with people includes:

I LOVE pokemon!

...and I did join for a reason!

Hi there, nice you decided to come.

I am Hikari10, a girl who constantly changes avatar/signature themes but it's very random.

I am from Australia and have been playing Pokemon since Generation III.

If you want to give a shout out to me, just send a VM!

- Hikari10

Back