• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there (Warning, I'm hyperactive)

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
    Hello PokeCommunity! My name is Khalid and I'm obviously a huge Pokemon Fan.
    I am the at the irresponsible age of eighteen and I play Pokemon Platinum. My favourite
    Pokemon has got to be Plusle & Minun because they are really cute. Haha, I am strange for
    those who are thinking that, lol. My hobbies are chatting, going out with friends, watching all sorts of
    tv shows, making graphics, roleplaying and listen to music. I can play the piano. ...and that is it.

I hope to see you guys around the board. It looks lovely

Vex The Latios

GDI Commando 1147
    Years
    Wazzup! Nice to meet you! As long as you are not of the Brotherhood of Nod then your on the Up and UP, shoot me a PM if you want to RP sometime or a Friend Request if you are feeling bored and lonely, I am very new my self so i don't have many friends atm and would love to be friends with you ^_^ (As long as you are not Nod)

Ducklighter

Years
    Wazzup! Nice to meet you! As long as you are not of the Brotherhood of Nod then your on the Up and UP, shoot me a PM if you want to RP sometime or a Friend Request if you are feeling bored and lonely, I am very new my self so i don't have many friends atm and would love to be friends with you ^_^ (As long as you are not Nod)

Haha! Hey, no im not of the brotherhood so there is no problem there. Yeah, it would be good to make friends so we is not alone. Expect that PM coming soon and YAYNESS! Somebody that loves RP :p.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, Ducklighter. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's, and we shouldn't have any problems. (;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Hello I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC that's cool that you can play the piano I can't well anyway I hope you enjoy your stay.

Ducklighter

Years
    Hello I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC that's cool that you can play the piano I can't well anyway I hope you enjoy your stay.

thank you, and its easier when you've played it your whole life. lol not voluntarily i might add xD. Hope to see you around the board.

Welcome to Pokecommunity, Ducklighter. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's, and we shouldn't have any problems. (;

haha *bows* and i promise there won't be no problems since i read them before registration which is what your meant to do lol :P see you around the board.

Back