• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Guardian Bridget

Wishful Thinker
    Years
    Thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm new to the forums, but not that new to roleplay! Though I've never participated in a Pokemon-orientated roleplay, I'm excited to participate soon! I play tppc, been a member of that site for a good 4 years or so, and my current trainer's number is 2010846. I've always had a fascination with Pokemon, ever since I was a little kid!

I look forward to talking with and roleplaying with you all here at PC! :)

Bridget

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hey Bridget!
    Welcome!
    Read the rules before posting, they're helpful!
    Have fun, stay active and just ask if you want to know anything!
    Never roleplayed myself.. what's it like?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Well i'm not really into roleplaying but PCs section for roleplaying is very active, Hope you have fun over there :D And i also have been fascinated with pokemon since i was very young.

None the less i hope you enjoy your time at PC. Welcome :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Most of the Pokemon roleplay here is pretty advanced stuff, but regardless I think you'll have fun. xD

Welcome to PC, Bridget~.

Enjoy this place, stay active.. and read the oh-so-wonderful rules! (b ' ')b

Back