• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there. (:

Paul.

You belong with me-eee!
Years
  • Hi! :]

I'm Paul.
    I'm sixteen, from Ireland. I'm really new to this.

Um... I joined because HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released soon.. DID YOU KNOW? :O xP

I'm into Role Playing, so I might head down there. (: Mainly participate in Pokemon RP's, but I like fantasy RP's too. 8D

My favourite singer is.... Taylor Swift. Oh my God, that girl is amazing. :-)
    I've been told I act a lot like her, which idk, kinda annoys me, because she's too unique to be copied. :/

I've been told I'm friendly and nice. Maybe a bit too nice. :O
    But yeah, Hi everyone! (:

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • Hey Paul :)

Im from ireland too xD
    Welcome to PC
    Hope you have a good time here :)

SiReNzZ

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi I am Captain Hobo. I live in Canada and my favorite singer is Soulja Boy.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • DID YOU KNOW? :O xP
    I DID!

Nothing wrong with being a nice guy, Paul. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, as they say. As long as you're not letting people walk all over you, I'm not so sure one can be considered too nice. :P

Have fun with the roleplaying, my man. o/

Back