• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hi! I'm Uziskull, a big fan of Pokémon, Super Mario Bros. and Naruto Series.
    I joined this forum mainly because I love Pokémon, but also because I currently need help for my ROM Hack.
    Stay well!

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    People always think I'm a hacker, given the username, but the only hacking I do is on facebook and on edexcel. Yes, I am a nerd. Anyway, welcome to PC! We don't bite, too much, and only a couple of us are lethal. So don't be afraid to give us a shout if you need a hand!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'd say my favourite mario game is super mario galaxy 2; because its pretty fun, and pretty challenging for a mario game. :3 The Naruto series is okay; I haven't really watched the Naruto Shippuden yet D= Annnnd pretty obvious: I'm a fan of pokemon myself. :3 Still playing Pokemon White. <3

People have joined here because they love pokemon too; sooooo welcome to the club. :3 For pokemon discussions there's the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming category, as well as the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. For anything ROM Hack related, you can go to the Emulation board, where there is a ROM Hacking sub-forum, or, a beginners lounge, for well, beginners, etc.

Just take a look at what's there anywhere at this forum, and participate in what you're interested to. :3 But, I would say to also just look at them all, and well, maybe part-take in a board once in a while; just for the-sake-of-doing-more-things bit. I dunno, I made that up on the spot. ;3;

Anyhow! I hope we meet again! And I hope you'll be well too! FOR TIS' THE SEASON OF VIRUSES AND I FORGOT MY MEGAVITAMINS. ;3; or maybe I play too much Dr. Mario 64. D= However, if you need help or have questions with anything, just have a chat with a member of the staff team. :3

Back