• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    Hi everyone, and I'm Flame Mistress. I'm new the forums (obviously), and I hope to make a lot of new friends!

I don't think there's anything else to post here, so... Yeah.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well actually there's a plethora of things you could put in a first introduction post, like what your favourite Pokemon is, what you enjoy doing, your hobbies, whether you're the very best, like no one ever was and so on. ^_^

But all in all, welcome to the forums. :D

I guess you could roam the forums yourself to see what you're interested in. :) There's the general games sections for if you want to talk about the games themselves, the Trade Corner and Competitive Battle Center if you fancy connecting with other people and trading or battling them, challenges if you prefer taking on a Pokemon challenge or plenty of non-Pokemon boards of you don't want to talk about Pokemon. :3

That should just about do it. Welcome, again, and make sure you ask for help if you need it. Anyone should be able to help you with whatever it is you need help with, just don't ask me personally if it's about ROM hacking, okay? :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome! This is a fun place, so I know you'll find something you enjoy. =)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Hi everyone, and I'm Flame Mistress. I'm new the forums (obviously), and I hope to make a lot of new friends!

I don't think there's anything else to post here, so... Yeah.

Hello there Flame Mistress. This is a pretty fun place so for whatever reason you joined i can guarantee you're gonna have fun and excitment here. I practically waste my entire day here, no tv. xD
    There's lots of forums to post in, so you can post about pretty much anything. ^^

Well then i wish you good luck on your journey of posting and other wonders! I am now going on my own journey to fight magical dragon pokemon with bread sticks.

~OminousMix

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hello Flame Mistress, I hope you enjoy the forums ^^

If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to PM me. Other than that, enjoy your stay.

Back