• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi there my forum name is Red from pokemon fire red, keaf green and etc i just love pokemon and i see that this site has many hacked roms and stuff ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Heyyy there. ^_^ Welcome aboard to PC! :) I see that our awesome library full of hacks caught your interest. What part of Pokemon you like besides FR/LG? Assuming that's your favorite game? I played it before, though...it's been a while.

I'm sure you'll find a perfect rom hack for you to try it out on your emulator, or maybe test it out. gosh while typing this, you're making me want to play FR/LG. haha

Be sure to read those rules before jumping into the Emulation section of the forums (oh, and as well as those section's rules). I'm here if you have any questions or need help. have an awesome time here! I'll see ya around. :)

Years
  • Hey there. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you want to chat feel free to send me a PM or VM.

Last edited:
    Back