• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi there

Curburo-san

Prolonging the Magic
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    hello, I am widely known as Curby on the internet, I just signed up here and I like it a lot!

The only thing that bothers me is every icon, banner, and smilie appears as a red X ;-(

well anyways, hello!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hi! I'm DP. Just ask anyone for help... nearly anyone. XD ^^ Enjoy. READ AND OBEY THE RULES. Read the FAQ, etc. etc. No spam or flaming. ^^ Now... ^^ party on! j/k XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Curburo-san said:
    hello, I am widely known as Curby on the internet, I just signed up here and I like it a lot!

The only thing that bothers me is every icon, banner, and smilie appears as a red X ;-(

well anyways, hello!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Salutations!

//Trying to think up something original to say

I guess "Welcome!" is about all I could think of! xD

Have an awesome time here! ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Don't worry about the X's, it was like that this morning for a bit. But, everything should be back to normal now. ^_~ Well, welcome to PC Curburo-san! I hope you have a fun time here. Just read and follow the rules and enjoy yourself. ^______^

~Kelsey

Curburo-san

Prolonging the Magic
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    no, it's not me. I'd have to be pretty hammered to do that and put it on the internet. ;x

Back