• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there :)

Years
    Hi I am Selendra, but my real name is Michelle. I really love pokemons, my favourite are cuties/baby pokemons and I love Growlithe. I am 20 years old and came from far away ( Czech Republic) I like PCTG and GBA/GBC pokemon games :) I am very happy to be there. :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hi Michelle, and a Merry Christmas too. We have dedicated TCG and GBA/GBC forums especially for talking about these things, and I'm sure the people there will welcome you with open arms. I don't think we have many people from the Czech Republic here; it's very interesting that we now do, in fact! If you have any problems, feel free to talk to any of the moderators here, and we'll be glad to help you with your concern. So, with that, welcome to PC! :D

Years
    Hi I am Selendra, but my real name is Michelle. I really love pokemons, my favourite are cuties/baby pokemons and I love Growlithe. I am 20 years old and came from far away ( Czech Republic) I like PCTG and GBA/GBC pokemon games :) I am very happy to be there. :)

Hi Michelle, it's nice you decided to join our massive community.

Growlithe is such a cool Pokemon and is one of the most loved from Kanto.

Czech Republic, huh? My brother has a friend of Czech descent.

Read the rules or ask a Moderator if you need help.

Years
    [SIZE="a"]Hey Michelle welcome to PC! :)

It's always good to see people internationally on here. Like you, I am an avid fan of the GameBoy generations.. in fact, I was playing Crystal the other night :D

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas today and have fun here at PC![/SIZE]

Back