• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hello, my name is Ivy, and I've been a huge fan of the Pokemon games since I was about 9 years old. (I'm 20 now.)

I've currently been replaying Pokemon White, and I was hoping to meet some cool people to trade and befriend. Hope you're all doing well. :3

-Ivy

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Ivy! What a lovely name, is that your real name or just your online name? I have a lot of friends that's called Ivy too! There's something really fresh about that name, anyhow, it's nice to meet you and I'm really glad that your now part of the community! :D

I've also been a fan ever since I got my first Pokemon game - Pokemon Yellow, although I really became a huge fan of Pokemon and started following the franchise when I got G/S/C, it was also the time when I started watching the anime when it was first aired on Cartoon Network, sure brings back a lot of good memories! Though, I couldn't exactly remember how old I am when I got Pokemon Yellow, but I believe I was like 6 years old at that time. And wow, being a fan for almost a decade now seems like a great feeling, really. Congrats with that! :)

Pokemon White is awesome, I really enjoyed playing it, and if your looking for some discussions about it, you should definitely head straight to B/W Corner! There are a lot of worthy discussions there, you could also share your daily journey by writing off a journal and posting it in the journal thread!

If your ever looking for some trades, then PC has it's very own trading section - the Trade Corner! There are a lot of threads there that offer trades, hopefully you'd get the Pokemons that you wanted, you could also make your own trade thread if your interested in making a lot of threads! And I'm sure you'd get to meet a lot of PokeFans along the way as well! :)

There's still a lot to explore, and I'm sure you'd be able to find something more here that is very interesting such as ROM Hacking or perhaps roleplaying, everything is pretty much here!

Aand to answer your question, I'm doing great, thanks! The only advice that I could give to you is that make sure to follow the rules all the time, if you do, then you'd be perfectly fine! If you have any questions by the way, don't hesitate to visit my profile and leave a message. I'll try my best to reply as soon as possible. Have fun, see you around! ♥

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Ivy, and I've been a huge fan of the Pokemon games since I was about 9 years old. (I'm 20 now.)

I've currently been replaying Pokemon White, and I was hoping to meet some cool people to trade and befriend. Hope you're all doing well. :3

-Ivy

Hello Ivy, my real name is Nichole but you can call me Hikari.

I'm a fan of the Psychic-type alien-like Pokemon, Elgyem!

My fave starter Pokemon is Oshawott.

I'm playing Pokemon Black, my younger brother is getting White soon.

Hey, we're close to each other in age! (I'm 19)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi there, and welcome to PC! Another longtime fan, i see... I started with Blue way back in the day :) I used to have White, but I got bored with it and i sold it back... I didn't think it was as good as past Pokemon games. So I can be friends, but trading I can't do (mostly because I can't get on the Nintendo wi-fi network and the only games I have that can do wi-fi are the previous generation games).

Hope you enjoy your time on our site, and feel free to message me whenever you want to chat! Get to know the site and our friendly members, and I'm sure you'll have a great time here on PC!

P.S. Lisa isn't my real name, she's just my trainer character I created :P I don't like revealing my real name, so nobody here knows my real name, lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • welcome here,nice name,Ivy ^^

have fun,the place is good to both befriened and trading...enjoy your time and don't forget to read the forum rules ^^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, my name is Ivy, and I've been a huge fan of the Pokemon games since I was about 9 years old. (I'm 20 now.)

-Ivy

Welcome to the forums, Ivy! I think I started out like you, too, back when I was 6 or 7 or so...

I'm now rocking out White, too, though I do also spend some time with Black. XD

I hope you have a great day here! XD I wonder what will be in store for you?

Back